how can i attach image...?

habibafatima

daughter of islam
:salam2:
i want to attach image to some thread from my persnol computer but i dont know how i can do it.plz someone tell me!!!

samiha

---------
Staff member

How to Attach Images

It might be helpful to both use the Search function and look through former questions placed on the "Help Using Website" part of the forum... :inshallah:

If you have further questions or complications, please feel free to ask.

wasalam

habibafatima

daughter of islam
thnkx sis for paying attention.i asked about inserting image from my personal computer which has no URL.how do i do?

samiha

---------
Staff member
thnkx sis for paying attention.i asked about inserting image from my personal computer which has no URL.how do i do?

wa alaykumsalam

Personal computer images, as sis hurul ein said, you have to get the direct online link.

There are a few ways to do that- most people use a free photohosting website on the internet such as photobucket, or imageshack... which provides the URL link once you register and upload the image from your computer.

Another way is to use the Attachment method, in which any pictures you upload must meet specific criterion in regards to size and format... and can only be seen by registered members. The way to do this is to Create a New Thread, or do a Full Reply to a thread, then scroll down to "Manage Attachments" (view picture below) then browse the picture file from your computer.

attach.jpg

Afterwards, you take that URL link and place it between
insertimage.gif
and put the image url in it.

wasalam