How do you invest the most precious moments in life?

How do you invest the most precious moments in life?
Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. If you are not per-occupied with obedience, you will be engaged in sins. We always hear this proverb” time and tide stay for no man, but we do not put it into effect. Now we should take an oath to make use of the moments of our life and to increase our assets of good deeds. Anyone can say how will I invest my time, and I can say that the best thing to do is to memorize, study and to implement the orders the Holy book (Qur’an) .The prophetic tradition stimulates us to utilize our life in useful works as the apostle of Allah (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:” "Take (benefit from) five before (the occurrence of) five: Your youth before old age; and your health before sickness; and your wealth before poverty; and your free time before per-occupation; and your life before death."

Do not insert yourself amongst those who lend deaf ears to the memorizing of Allah. Take Qur’an as a companion when you see those who hold the worldly life per-occupied with their world, its inconsistent debris, gossip, and playing. Utilize every moment in reciting & memorizing the Holy Qur'an. There are a lot of benefits, you can get as a result of recitation and teaching of the Holy Qur’an; Allah said in His holy book: {Those who rehearse the Book of Allah and establish prayer and spend out of what We have given them secretly and openly, they will never fail to pay them their wages, and gives them increase of His bounty He is Forgiving, thanks} [creator: 29-30]. Moreover, the apostle of Allah said: (read the Koran, it comes the Day of Resurrection interceding for its companions) Narrated by Muslim.- And said peace be upon him: (such as a believer who reads the Koran, such as Alotrjh, good fragrance and good taste) Bukhari and Muslim.

- There is no doubt that the whole of learning the Qur'an and teaching is more perfect that is complementary to himself and others, inclusive of benefit of the minor on himself and benefit the infringer to the other, so they said peace be upon him: (The best amongst you to learn the Koran and knowledge) Narrated by Bukhari.