HOW DO YOU MAKE DUA AT 3A.M.

al-islam

ALsalamwalikum brothers and sistersin islam

my friend told me that when i pray isha to not pray the wetr(1rkaah) i asked him why he said because if you pray it 3A.M. and make dua it will be answered i just wanted to make sure about that because i have been doing what he said and my dua isnt answered yet jazakum allah khair and may allah mercy us all on judgement day

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

what your friend said it's true because 3 a.m. falls in the last 1/3 of the night and that's when Allah (swt) comes down to the lowest heaven and says "Who is asking (in a dua'a) so I'd answer him/her?..Who is pleading? so I'd grant him/her (what they plead for)"...and we say in Arabic Dua'a (prayer) made in these hours is like an arrow which never misses its aim..sobhanallah..it is a very good time to pray in..you might have heard about it being dubbed as "qiyamu alayl"...so you are earning great ajer for this as well!

One thing though...when you make dua'a do not try to "rush" it being answered or wonder why it hasn't been answered yet...just be persistent (Allah loves those who are persistent in these dua'as..because He enjoys the sound of His servant envoking Him and asking Him for what he needs..sobhanallah!)...so pray the prayer and make your dua'a with complete FAITH AND CONFIDENCE that it will be answered..and Allah (swt) will not fail you inshallah

Many people have had MIRACLES with their dua'a being answered when performed in the manner which you are doing...so keep up with it..you will be amazed with the results inshallah...

:wasalam:

al-islam

:salam2:

what your friend said it's true because 3 a.m. falls in the last 1/3 of the night and that's when Allah (swt) comes down to the lowest heaven and says "Who is asking (in a dua'a) so I'd answer him/her?..Who is pleading? so I'd grant him/her (what they plead for)"...and we say in Arabic Dua'a (prayer) made in these hours is like an arrow which never misses its aim..sobhanallah..it is a very good time to pray in..you might have heard about it being dubbed as "qiyamu alayl"...so you are earning great ajer for this as well!

One thing though...when you make dua'a do not try to "rush" it being answered or wonder why it hasn't been answered yet...just be persistent (Allah loves those who are persistent in these dua'as..because He enjoys the sound of His servant envoking Him and asking Him for what he needs..sobhanallah!)...so pray the prayer and make your dua'a with complete FAITH AND CONFIDENCE that it will be answered..and Allah (swt) will not fail you inshallah

Many people have had MIRACLES with their dua'a being answered when performed in the manner which you are doing...so keep up with it..you will be amazed with the results inshallah...

:wasalam:

JAZAKI ALLAH KHAIR U SEEM
TO KNOW A LOT AND MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU MORE KNOWLEDGE BUT I
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION