How do you view the rule of Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas in Gaza Strip

mohd2008

hi
im mohammed from Gaza
:salam2:
With the permission of observers at the Forum
i live in Gaza Under the rule of Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas
if any member asked me obout the things in Gaza Strip under the rule of the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas i will say it is true that we live in an Israeli blockade but we live in security and stability, without there being thieves or crimes that are great for beating an iron hand on all the offenders
But I want to ask my brothers are members looked at the rule of the Islamic resistance movement Hamas in the Gaza Strip and how the news received by you in our sector
I waited for your responses
Thank you for the actors involved
I apologize if there were any mistakes because I linguistic junior in English and I hope you corrected

Oem Soufiane

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

I am Maryam from the Netherlands,

I think here it is not such a big issue anymore, at first after the elections it was all about recognising a terroristgroup as political party, but i think it is now less. Don't know actually, Palestine and Israel aren't much on the news anymore, only if there are bombings or attacks it is short news.

I personally have another view if I may say, and that is that Hamas is ofcourse a resistance grop, wich is necessary in Palestine against the zionist regime oppressing you and our brothers and sisters, however I would not call them islamic, since it has become more and more a thing of pride to become a shahid instead of fighting fisabillilah untill you become a shahid..

You (Palestinians) are opressed, the zionists must leave your land in any possible way, and they must be fought till there is no more zionist settler on Palestinian ground, but there is no way to establish that unless the fighters for palestine return to islam, to the islamic rule without comprimises and untill the fighters fill their time outside the fighting with islam instead of all kinds of haram. It should be a fight fisabillilah with the intention to save the muslims, and not to save or secure the pride of the family.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i compeletely agree with the sister above. but as hamas, they are seen as a terrorist group by the majority of western world. although i know that they're not. like the sister said they need to fight fisabilillah, not for the sake of taking pride.

Oem Soufiane

About Hamas and the struggle in Iraq, listen well inshallah, he puts my thoughts in better words:

[yt]yN_fWqK2FRU[/yt]

mohd2008

It should be a fight fisabillilah with the intention to save the muslims, and not to save or secure the pride of the family.

thank u
t said they were not combat fisabillilah with the intention to save the Muslims, they save or secure pride of the family.
But since it emerged ifisabillilah was killed its leader, Ahmed Yassin and Rantisi, fisabillilah not for family only, which until now was holding the Israeli soldier to release Palestinian prisoners
All this fisabillilah

aelshamy

I think that Hamas is one of the moderate resistance movment. and I dont agree with you, sister, that they are not fighting for the sake of allah - fisabillilah as you mentioned. they have good understanding of islam and they dont comprimise about the principles. The prophet :saw: made Hudaibiyah Treaty for 10 years with the unblievers of mecca But eventually all people of mecca turned to islam.

About the tape of alzwahri, I cant take alzwahri as a reference. A man who blesses killing civilian people in 9/11 cannot be a reference

aelshamy

like the sister said they need to fight fisabilillah, not for the sake of taking pride.
Sister in islam
Why did you say that they are not fighting fisabilillah.
they always announce that they fight zionist untill all Palestine is free and they aim to establish Islamic state ruled by sharea. that is waht they always announce
What we can see from their deeds that they struggle and Suffer to reach there goal. also there leaders face death every day and never hide.

mohd2008

I think that Hamas is one of the moderate resistance movment. and I dont agree with you, sister, that they are not fighting for the sake of allah - fisabillilah as you mentioned. they have good understanding of islam and they dont comprimise about the principles. The prophet :saw: made hodaibiah truth for 10 years with the unblievers of mecca But eventually all people of mecca turned to islam.

About the tape of alzwahri, I cant take alzwahri as a reference. A man who blesses killing civilian people in 9/11 cannot be a reference

that is right , i agree with u
alzwahri has done some correct work and erroneous actions of some work then it is not considered a reference for every Muslim but a repertoire of only some of whom also took it from the hard-liners Unlike Hamas and other hardline medium not lax

Oem Soufiane

Assalamu aleikum,

the brother asked for opinions on hamas, so this is my opinion. I think there is no moderate islam, or moderate muslim, or moderate resistance movement, you eather are muslim, believe in islam and belong to an islamic resistance movement or you don't. No moderate, leave that please, there is only one islam, one rule, one way to practise islam, and one way to fight fisabillilah correctly, islam is moderate just as it is, with all it's rules.

And al zawahiri is not crossing limits, and if you don't agree with 9/11(wich is actually a totally different issue) or have corrupted knowledge about this, still just listen to his words. I do consider his words much more reliable than the words of the western or so called moderate muslimmedia. All designed to establish a 'moderate' islam that suits the west.

We obviously don't agree on this, and that is fine, but this is my opinion, now someone elses,

assalamu aleikum.

palestine

Servant of Allah

Sister in islam
Why did you say that they are not fighting fisabilillah.
they always announce that they fight zionist untill all Palestine is free and they aim to establish Islamic state ruled by sharea. that is waht they always announce
What we can see from their deeds that they struggle and Suffer to reach there goal. also there leaders face death every day and never hide.

:salam2: brother as you can see my words i didn't say that they didn't fight for fisabilillah, i said they NEED to. and if they have MashaAllah and if they haven't they need to start doing it. in all of the muslim countries, many fighters tend to fight for the sake of country. it is like a decease. so people need to start fighting more for deen then country, or both. Asalamu alaykum and thanks for the gentle reminder.

mohd2008

this is true My sister that they are now calm and call it a break where fighters regain strength and trained elements then began Jehad fesabilellah

aelshamy

Assalamu aleikum,

the brother asked for opinions on hamas, so this is my opinion. I think there is no moderate islam, or moderate muslim, or moderate resistance movement, you eather are muslim, believe in islam and belong to an islamic resistance movement or you don't. No moderate, leave that please, there is only one islam, one rule, one way to practise islam, and one way to fight fisabillilah correctly, islam is moderate just as it is, with all it's rules.

And al zawahiri is not crossing limits, and if you don't agree with 9/11(wich is actually a totally different issue) or have corrupted knowledge about this, still just listen to his words. I do consider his words much more reliable than the words of the western or so called moderate muslimmedia. All designed to establish a 'moderate' islam that suits the west.

We obviously don't agree on this, and that is fine, but this is my opinion, now someone elses,

assalamu aleikum.

sister in islam

"Thus We have appointed you a middle nation" tranlation of Quraan 002.143

روى ابن عباس –رضى الله عنهما- صلى الله عليه وسلم – قال:" إياكم والغلو في الدين، فإن أهلك من كان قبلكم الغلو في الدين".

قال شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية : وهذا إسناد صحيح على شرط مسلم

I couldnt find the translation of this hadith but it starts with this word :"keep away of extremism"

When I used the term 'moderate ' and because I am not very good in english, I looked up the dictionary and I found this meaning :avoiding extremes of behavior or expression. and that is what I meant that they are not extremists.
You said: ' there is only one islam, one rule, one way to practise islam, and one way to fight fisabillilah correctly' and you are right but that is what should happens not what is happening because some gamaat, groups or movments whatever practise islam in extreme way.
Yes there is only one islam but our understanding of islam is not one: some have loose, some have extreme and some have moderate understanding of islam

About Alzwahri I dont think that I have corrupted knowledge about him. He is egyptian and he was ameer of Gamaat aljihad alislamy (not the palestinian Islamic Jihad Movment) and I am also egyptian and i am almost in his age and I knew members of his gamaat and I talked to them and seat with them and I know exactly how they think.

Imam Alshfae رحمه الله said a very beautiful word:"My opinion in my opinion is right and it is probably wrong, and the other opinion in my opinion is wrong and it is probably right"

__Enslaved___

selaam brother mohd

May Allaah(subhaanahu wa ta'ala) deliver the children of Palestine from their suffering and one day soon permit them into liberty.
amin

Oem Soufiane

sister in islam

"Thus We have appointed you a middle nation" tranlation of Quraan 002.143

روى ابن عباس –رضى الله عنهما- صلى الله عليه وسلم – قال:" إياكم والغلو في الدين، فإن أهلك من كان قبلكم الغلو في الدين".

قال شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية : وهذا إسناد صحيح على شرط مسلم

I couldnt find the translation of this hadith but it starts with this word :"keep away of extremism"

When I used the term 'moderate ' and because I am not very good in english, I looked up the dictionary and I found this meaning :avoiding extremes of behavior or expression. and that is what I meant that they are not extremists.
You said: ' there is only one islam, one rule, one way to practise islam, and one way to fight fisabillilah correctly' and you are right but that is what should happens not what is happening because some gamaat, groups or movments whatever practise islam in extreme way.
Yes there is only one islam but our understanding of islam is not one: some have loose, some have extreme and some have moderate understanding of islam

About Alzwahri I dont think that I have corrupted knowledge about him. He is egyptian and he was ameer of Gamaat aljihad alislamy (not the palestinian Islamic Jihad Movment) and I am also egyptian and i am almost in his age and I knew members of his gamaat and I talked to them and seat with them and I know exactly how they think.

Imam Alshfae رحمه الله said a very beautiful word:"My opinion in my opinion is right and it is probably wrong, and the other opinion in my opinion is wrong and it is probably right"

assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh brother in islam,

jazakallahu ghair for your comment.What you wrote is indeed true, but I personally feel there is to much 'moderate islam' in the sense of people thinking: O well, let's just pray and work and live my life, but totally forget about the bigger picture, and that is taking care of the ummah and trying to get an islamic state.
And I know (from palestinians and biographies from Abdullah azzam, tamim al adnani etc) that the hamas movement is active in fighting, but also in other unislamic things. also there is too much comprimising from their side when it comes to dealing with 'Israel'(wich doesn't exist) That is why I say: Listem to the words of al zawahiri and find the truth, succes comes with good intention and obeying Allah swt .I think wa allahu alam that the islamic movement in Iraq and afghanistan is way more effective because their intention is to create a true islamic state without comprimises and because they practise their deen. I can't see the unseen, but I get a totally different view of hamas. I think that is why they don't succeed.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

To those of us who are viewing this would someone be so kind as to give us a brief history of Hamas. In reading this thus far there are a lot of " I think"..it would be useful to research with facts. Educate us to the philosophy behind the organization. Why did it come into existence..what were the predecessors and why did they fail.
I am begining to read too many responses on TTI where the writer points out this is unIslamic and this is not. Slow down folks and let the scholars decide what is correct and what is not. Or else we walk down the road of speculation.
Remember many of brothers and sisters are fighting for thier lives..they do not have time to think. Please someone educate us.

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
If not Hamas then who?

okay, if you take away Hamas, and you take away Al Qaeda, and all other "resistance terrorist movements" then who is left to fight for Islam and the people? Certainly no one is stepping up to the plate and doing it the "right" way.
So that would mean that all would just let other religions, governments, and movements just take over what ever they want??

True - the way they went about it, and the way civilians were killed is not right. It could have been done differently, but if you have no planes, no tanks, no real weapons to fight a super power, then what do you resort to?

Why is not the rest of the Islamic world fighting for the rights of the brothers and sisters to exist???

Oem Soufiane

Salaam,

To those of us who are viewing this would someone be so kind as to give us a brief history of Hamas. In reading this thus far there are a lot of " I think"..it would be useful to research with facts. Educate us to the philosophy behind the organization. Why did it come into existence..what were the predecessors and why did they fail.
I am begining to read too many responses on TTI where the writer points out this is unIslamic and this is not. Slow down folks and let the scholars decide what is correct and what is not. Or else we walk down the road of speculation.
Remember many of brothers and sisters are fighting for thier lives..they do not have time to think. Please someone educate us.

wa aleikum salaam,

I know what you mean, I wrote my sentences like 'Í personally feel'and 'Í think' and "I can't see the unseen' on purpose so that it is obvious it is my personal opinion. and not something to take as guideline. I have these opinions, because of certain evidences, talks of sheikhs etc. I wasn't planning to debate my opinion, so I didn't bring the reasons of why I believe this is right. The brother asked for our opinion, so I gave it. my opinion is not to be taken as advice, naseeha or whatever, it is my opinion based on knowledge I gained when I researched more about jihad fisabillilah. (actually to find a good name for my third son inshallah from among the mujahideen and shuhada)

Oem Soufiane

okay, if you take away Hamas, and you take away Al Qaeda, and all other "resistance terrorist movements" then who is left to fight for Islam and the people? Certainly no one is stepping up to the plate and doing it the "right" way.
So that would mean that all would just let other religions, governments, and movements just take over what ever they want??

True - the way they went about it, and the way civilians were killed is not right. It could have been done differently, but if you have no planes, no tanks, no real weapons to fight a super power, then what do you resort to?

Why is not the rest of the Islamic world fighting for the rights of the brothers and sisters to exist???

Exactly, and wether you believe 9/11 was good or not, the mujahideen, sheikh usama & co. are not angels, they are humans. And on the issue of jihad and getting an islamic state I think they are on the right way wa allahu alam.

mohd2008

wa aleikum salaam,

I know what you mean, I wrote my sentences like 'Í personally feel'and 'Í think' and "I can't see the unseen' on purpose so that it is obvious it is my personal opinion. and not something to take as guideline. I have these opinions, because of certain evidences, talks of sheikhs etc. I wasn't planning to debate my opinion, so I didn't bring the reasons of why I believe this is right. The brother asked for our opinion, so I gave it. my opinion is not to be taken as advice, naseeha or whatever, it is my opinion based on knowledge I gained when I researched more about jihad fisabillilah. (actually to find a good name for my third son inshallah from among the mujahideen and shuhada)

my bro
I respect your opinion as long as the circle of debt and not outside it, although he disagrees with my opinion

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I believe it would serve those who know little about Hamas to be given information. It would allow us to make informed conculsions ourselves. If there needs to be debate so be it. I am just asking for hard facts to gain a better understanding of the situation.
Often on posts many people forget that readers may not have background information. Readers lose interest. This is too important a topic for it to involve one or two respondents.