How happy are you??

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
You Are 80% Happy

You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world.
Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

92%
It's unlikely that you know anyone happier than you.
You know how to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.

Brothers and sisters I am not happy I am strong. It is the same thing. Only Allah can end the world...short of that you enjoy the ride. It's an age thing.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
You Are 48% Happy

You're definitely a happy person, even though you have your down moments.
You tend to get the most out of life, though there's always some more happiness to be squeezed.

Amirah20

I got 80%, much more than I thought as I have been very sad since my mom passed away. I think the test measures contentment, positive attitude, patience, faith and balance and assumes they are components of happiness. Are they?

may Allah (swt) grant her al-fardous and forgive her sins inshaAllah.

al-muslimah

You Are 84% Happy

Alhamdullah!:)

Zarra

I'm 64% happy.

You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world.
Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.

I thought I was a lil happier than that :lol:

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
***I am 88% Happy***

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
***You Are 88% Happy***

Thats not bad, I never expected it though. Everything depends on Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.

wa/salam

fardows

***You Are 68% Happy***
lol is very low percent.....

Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
You Are 56% Happy

You tend to get the most out of life, though there's always some more happiness to be squeezed.

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
***You Are 44% Happy***
salam

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang...i guese i agree with it unfortunately :(

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

----------------------------------
I dont really agree with it. I removed my happiness score :D But, I will tell you i am happy, alhamdulillah.

Doesnt mean there are times when im not happy. It is something that can come and go, but if you think about Life and who we are, what we do, where we are going, what to do.. in light of Islam, the Quran and the Sunnah, then you can easily get back on track and "de-stress".

Really, the afterlife is something we must strive for.. and make that our goal. We are always tested on this life... nothing can change that. This life is a test no matter what we do, the only constant thing is Islam. We must grip onto that...

Everytime I am down, i re-focus.. by listening Quran, thinking about the Prophet :saw: his family, his companions... just that, little bit of thinking, can make things feel 10000000000000x better. I love them so much. Muslim should not feel lonely or depressed, have hope and patience. Allah can help us and make everything better, whether we know it or not.

wasalam/

dianne

You Are 76% Happy

naila

You Are 72% Happy

warda A

Sister
***You Are 72% Happy***

ooops

Alaa

slam alikum

i'am 52% happy :SMILY176:

slam

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
I think the quiz depends on the moodyou are in when you take it...

You Are 52% Happy

second time I do the test, compare this result with the other ONE LOL!

Sakeena

I got:

You Are 44% Happy :hearts: YIPPEE!!

You tend to get the most out of life, though there's always some more happiness to be squeezed. :hijabi: