How much I wish....

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
How much I wish....

Oh Allah, how much I wish eman
in my heart so that I always remember You,
and that I do not forget You for one signle
moment. Oh my Allah, reword me with this eman.

Oh Alllah, how much I wish that I let one honest
tear only for You, and not out of burden in my heart,
and that my heart trembel every time when someone
mention Your name.

Oh Allah, how much I wish, to get up every morning
on early Fajr salah, so that I be in Your Company and
that You be pleased with me. Oh Allah, make
me firm and steadfast.

Oh Allah, how much I wish that I die ten times
like a Shaheed, and that I never feel sad because
I am leaving this passing Dunya which is like a grain of sand
infront of other World and Your Jannah.Oh Allah grant
me with Your pleasure and nothing but Your pleasure.

Oh Allah, how much I wish that I be Hoor of Jannah
and that I sing the most beautiful songs to my
loved one, that he be Mumin and one of those
who are close to You. Oh Allah, accept my dua
and reword me with this happiness.

Oh Allah, how much I wish to not pass this time
in dissobidiance to You, and that after this death
I never live to die again, worring who is
going to stay behind me and without me.

Oh Allah, how I wish to be with my parents
in prostations of Jannah,and in the company of
Prophets and all truthfull Mumins, Oh my Allah
reword me with this peace, so that my soul
find rest.

Written by; Asja:hearts:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum!

May Allah grant all that you wish. I surely wish along that which you're wishing.

Asja have I ever told you you're an inspiration to me ukhti??

May Allah be pleased with you...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah

Thanks sister Asja, its really beautiful. I ask Allah to accept these dua . amin

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
subhaanaallah sis that was truely beautiiful wallahi.. :ma:
jazakillahu khaiyr sis for sharing :hearts:
May Allah accept it from you ameen :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salam alaikum!

May Allah grant all that you wish. I surely wish along that which you're wishing.

Asja have I ever told you you're an inspiration to me ukhti??

May Allah be pleased with you...

Asslamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu my noble sister.

Your words are soo kind mashallah. :SMILY252:. May Allah reword you my sister for your words directed to me. Alhamdulilah, all good is from Allah subhan we teala.

You are also inspration to me, like my younger sister in Islam,who is already so strong in her eman Mashallah.:hijabi:

May Allah keep you with Him always and make us steadfast in His deen, Islaam.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as-salamu 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

beautiful one, well organised wishing, subhan Allah
wordings are very good and not even deep but touchy.

although one wish is not applicable for me, and it is really a bad joke from me....

JazakAllah khair sister for sharing

may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la grant our noble intentions, wishes , ameen ya rabbal alameen.

fee amani-llah

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum Sister,

Masha-Allah, Awesome!

Keep up the good work sis, I am gonna rate if 5 star :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
subhaanaallah sis that was truely beautiiful wallahi.. :ma:
jazakillahu khaiyr sis for sharing :hearts:
May Allah accept it from you ameen :tti_sister:

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

How are you dear sister? I have not seen you coming on forum for long time. I pray that Allah kept you safe and with His Protection. I have been truly missing you dear sister,and feel very happy to reed your post after so long time and see that you are well Alhamdulillah!. :SMILY252:

Ameen for your kind duas my sister. May Allah subhan wa teala accept duas from all of us, for He is The Most Mercyfull. SubhanAllah wa bi Hamdihi wallahu Akbar.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may ALLAH be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of ALLAH (peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him) said:
"Our Lord (glorified and exalted be He) descends each night to the earth's sky when there remains the final third of the night, and He says: 'Who is saying a prayer to Me that I may answer it? Who is asking something of Me that I may give it him? Who is asking forgiveness of Me that I may forgive him?'"

[Bukhari (also by Muslim, Malik, at-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud).]

Wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

How are you dear sister? I have not seen you coming on forum for long time. I pray that Allah kept you safe and with His Protection. I have been truly missing you dear sister,and feel very happy to reed your post after so long time and see that you are well Alhamdulillah!. :SMILY252:

Ameen for your kind duas my sister. May Allah subhan wa teala accept duas from all of us, for He is The Most Mercyfull. SubhanAllah wa bi Hamdihi wallahu Akbar.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may ALLAH be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of ALLAH (peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him) said:
"Our Lord (glorified and exalted be He) descends each night to the earth's sky when there remains the final third of the night, and He says: 'Who is saying a prayer to Me that I may answer it? Who is asking something of Me that I may give it him? Who is asking forgiveness of Me that I may forgive him?'"

[Bukhari (also by Muslim, Malik, at-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud).]

Wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

jazakillahu khaiyr my dear sis alhamdulillah im much better than been going through hard times but alhamdulillah after hard times comes ease yhh :):hearts:
feels great sis to read such a wonderfull post love ur poems maa shaa allah keep it up!!!:D :D hows u doing sis?? hope you are well and everything is fine yup i missed u alot aswel seriously :) subhannallah thank u so much sis :hearts: Ameen to ur du'aas take care..

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
jazakillahu khaiyr my dear sis alhamdulillah im much better than been going through hard times but alhamdulillah after hard times comes ease yhh :):hearts:
feels great sis to read such a wonderfull post love ur poems maa shaa allah keep it up!!! hows u doing sis?? hope you are well and everything is fine yup i missed u alot aswel seriously :) subhannallah thank u so much sis :hearts: Ameen to ur du'aas take care..

Wa iyaki my dear sister for your hearted duas and thank you a loot. May Allah accept all our honest duas and may we always rely only on Him and His help.

Inshallah you feel better now dear sister, and as you have said after every difficult time, it comes relief. As long we have Allah, we should not worry because we are never alone because we have Him, and try to keep ourselfe patiente. SubhanAllah.

Alhamdulilah, I have been also well my sister. Mashallah for all blessing and good. :hijabi:

I love you for the sake of Allah. :hearts:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

Wa iyaki my dear sister for your hearted duas and thank you a loot. May Allah accept all our honest duas and may we always rely only on Him and His help.

Inshallah you feel better now dear sister, and as you have said after every difficult time, it comes relief. As long we have Allah, we should not worry because we are never alone because we have Him, and try to keep ourselfe patiente. SubhanAllah.

Alhamdulilah, I have been also well my sister. Mashallah for all blessing and good. :hijabi:

I love you for the sake of Allah. :hearts:

Aameen sis yup in shaa allah.. maa shaa allah :D
:hearts:i love you too for the sake of Allah & wish to be under his shade in shaa allah :) with you by my side:tti_sister: take care sis
jazakillahu khaiyr :wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Allaahuma ameen !!! such a beautiful Dua, I ask Allaah to accept it and grant you this and much more blessings!! <3 subhana'Allaah how beautiful its to wish such! :)

I truly love you for Allaah's sake my dear sister Asiyah :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Allaahuma ameen !!! such a beautiful Dua, I ask Allaah to accept it and grant you this and much more blessings!! <3 subhana'Allaah how beautiful its to wish such! :)

I truly love you for Allaah's sake my dear sister Asiyah :)

Thank you so much dear sister for your beautiful duas and your words of kindness.

May The One for Whom you love me, love you too,and protect you from any harm on both Worlds. Ameen.

I love you much more my sister!. :SMILY252: