how to Get rid of ur bad habits

AllaahIsMyHope

Assalamu Alaykum. Thought of sharing this!
By Mufti Ismail Menk

Getting rid of a bad habit cannot happen through prayer alone, but requires willpower, determination and a great effort with sacrifice as well.

When a bad habit is highlighted to us, never feel bad but rather appreciate that someone cares, even if the tone was not ideal.

It is common to hear those drowning in bad habits say, "Pray for me!" Prayer is indeed powerful, but hang on, if YOU are not going to do something about it then how is the prayer alone going to change things.

The Almighty Himself has said that we must work hard towards achieving whatever is beneficial for us. This means together with prayer BE STRONG!

Come on... kick that bad habit now! You can in sha Allaah!

ravenm721

Thanks for sharing..Yes, prayer is good but it definitely takes determination too. You just can't expect things to automatically get better if you are not willing to try. This is something that I'm trying to work on myself too.

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa baraktuh;
in fact,this thread is very benefecial as much as informative both you and sister Ravenm721...jazakum allah khayr .may allah sobhanahu wa taala reward you with jannatu al firdaou's and all muslims