How to make this your Best Ramadhan!

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
salaam caleikum

it's not working for me :(

:salam2:

All the links seem to be in working order on firefox anyway, try right clicking and save again.
Edit: I've checked on Internet explorer and there's no problem, try saving again.

wasalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

May Allah (S.W.T) reward you very much for these lectures. The original post from Brother Abdul is the one i reccomend because it has so much benefit it is unbelievable, i cant wait for Ramadan to start now and Insh'Allah i think i am a lot more prepared.

I urge all brother and sisters to listen to the lectures. They are very beneficial. I am going to go over it again and make a list of things and also Insh'Allah tell others.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Asalaamu'Alykum,

May Allah (S.W.T) reward you very much for these lectures. The original post from Brother Abdul is the one i reccomend because it has so much benefit it is unbelievable, i cant wait for Ramadan to start now and Insh'Allah i think i am a lot more prepared.

I urge all brother and sisters to listen to the lectures. They are very beneficial. I am going to go over it again and make a list of things and also Insh'Allah tell others.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

It's great to hear that you've found the talk so beneficial!
:jazaak:
wasalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I was suprised too, for the simply fact, i thought i was quite prepared. But i did not look at the fact properly that this month is sooooooooo short. So we really need to make the most of it. I think i need to go over it once more, well the part when the brother starts giving the tips.

I loved the example of how he asked a brother about his first day in Ramadan and the fact his eyes started shed tears, SubhanAllah and the reason he gave was so true.

Insh'Allah lets make the most of this month, although at the same time not be negligent afterwards.

May Allah (S.W.T) forgive us and bless us with Jannah and protect us from the hell fire!

Ameen

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

It's great to hear that you've found the talk so beneficial!
:jazaak:
wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Alhamdoulilah, seems to be working today, gotta listen to it today, although the first set of lectures you posted still aren't working for me :confused:

Barakallahu feek

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Alhamdoulilah, seems to be working today, gotta listen to it today, although the first set of lectures you posted still aren't working for me :confused:

Barakallahu feek

I'm really baffled, I have no idea why it's not working for you :confused:

wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Mashallah, mashallah, mashallah!!!!!!!!!
Barakallahu Feek, wallahi this was One of the best lectures ever especially in this present context!! Wish more people have listened to it...

Brother, May Alllah reward you for your patience...