how to pray (animation with movement,sound & english translation)

ahmed3711

is this sunni ? i was told to pray four rakahs for fajr?
this shows two!?

yea this is sunni sister

in the site this are the main prayers

but some people pray more according to the prophet mohamed (saw) sunnah.
thats why in fajr they pray 2 rakahs for sunnah and then another 2 rakahs

if u pray more it will be good ofcourse

not to be confused the main prayers as sunni :

2 fajr
4 dhohr
4 asr
3 magrib
4 ishaa

according to the prophet mohamed's (saw) sunnah

2 before fajr
4 before dhohr and 2 after it
2 after magrib
2 after ishaa
total is 12 rakahs more than the main prayers

Irimiyaa

:salam2:

Jazakalla khair for sharing. When sitting in jalsah, I thought we were to say "rabbighfir lee warhamnee" though. And I thought the Tashuhad was only said at the end of the salat. But this shows it being recited at the end of the 2nd rakat and at the end of the salat.

Paragon

Please forgive my ignorance

This link i clicked.. Is this also how women are to pray? I am confused as i am just beginning to learn. Do woemn pray with the men or in separate room? The same prayer for both men and women?

Jazakalla khair for sharing. When sitting in jalsah, I thought we were to say "rabbighfir lee warhamnee" though. And I thought the Tashuhad was only said at the end of the salat. But this shows it being recited at the end of the 2nd rakat and at the end of the salat.

ahmed3711

Salam alekoum Irimiyaa

half the tashuhad after the 2nd rakat & all the tashuhad at the end of rakat so 2 times your right

ahmed3711

Salam alekoum paragon

praying for a woman is the same praying for a man.
About praying in separate room in the mosque they have their own room yea but in a normal room I don't know

This link i clicked.. Is this also how women are to pray? I am confused as i am just beginning to learn. Do woemn pray with the men or in separate room? The same prayer for both men and women?

Portia

Excellent Link

Very good link! I am a non-muslim taking her shadaha this weekend or next month and I am learning Salah, inshallah. I downloaded serveral apps on my iphone to help me but I was still confused. I later found this website and then found your post, Alhamdulillah!!!!

ahmed3711

Sister Portia 1st Ramadan Mubarak
2nd congratulations for reverting to Islam the best news i heard today.
3rd wishing u all da best in ur coming life Inshallah :tti_sister:

Very good link! I am a non-muslim taking her shadaha this weekend or next month and I am learning Salah, inshallah. I downloaded serveral apps on my iphone to help me but I was still confused. I later found this website and then found your post, Alhamdulillah!!!!