How to Pray by Cheikh Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Just a word of caution:

There are quite a number of style of praying..and mujtahids have their own daleels for each different thing ...

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam.

Let me fill in the rest of those dots brother

... but follow what you find strongest in Sunnah of the Prophet :saw: because he said, "Pray as you have seen me praying"

wasalam ;)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
wa alaykum salam.

Let me fill in the rest of those dots brother

... but follow what you find strongest in Sunnah of the Prophet :saw: because he said, "Pray as you have seen me praying"

wasalam ;)

:salam2:
i know the hadith...
i know sister..but as i say each one got their own daleel.
I am not too sure maybe Shaykh bin baaz, Shaykh Uthmain and Shaykh Albanii has different opinion in some parts.

Q. "...that in every madh-hab there are sunnahs which are not found in other madh-habs."

YMD:

What's so strange about it? This is because there are differences in opinion over standards of acceptance of Prophetic statements. What is acceptable to one scholar/school is not to another. In fact, what is acceptable to Albani himself, is not acceptable to others. Many scholars have disagreed with Albani in his evaluation of hadith, and, normally, he is not quoted as an authority by the Fuqaha'. For example, Sheikh Bin Baaz or Uthaymeen, or many others, never quoted Albani. Not only that, they disagreed with him over some Fiqh issues also.

Let us give you an example of how differences in rulings can arise: "Ibn Abi Awfa' said, "The Prophet used to do three raka'ah of the Witr Prayers." Haythami comments on the hadith: "Bazzar has recorded this hadith. One of the narrators in this hadith is Hashim b. Sa'eed. Ibn Ma'een declared him weak, while Ibn Hibban declared him
trustworthy."

So, you can see that there can be differences in rulings depending upon how the hadith is regarded.

Another example: After reporting that Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported that the Prophet did his Witr in one raka'ah, Haythami adds his remarks: "Bazzar and Tabrani (in his Awsat) have recorded this hadith. However, one of its narrators is Jabir b. Ja'fi. Thawri and others treated him as trustworthy, while the Imams declared him weak."
So, once again, depending upon the choice, the rulings will automatically become different. We could quote many other instances over which there have been differences in opinion. That is what we meant when we said, "What's so strange about it?"

to read more:
www.youngmuslimdigest.com/Archive/2002/ymddec02/letters_dec02.html