how to stop it sticking

umm hussain

Asalam alaikum, does anyone know how to stop lasagna sheets from sticking when precooking, without cooking one sheet at a time.

Bazaia

assalam aleykon . About your question.....in a big pan, with sufficient water, a little of oil, leaves to boil. When it will be boiling places leves of lasagna. Not to move when to go up to tona, carefully removes with a wide spatula
wish you understand, becouse my english is not so good.

umm hussain

walaikum salam warahmatullah

Jazakhallahu khair sis, i thought I would never get a reply. I find it very annoying when lasagne sheets stick together.

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam

hey i have an idea sis. well i love eating and making lasagna. so make sure its a big enough pot -where all of it fits well. cuz if its too small and you try to cook in it... and the oil suggestion is great. just occassionally keeps stirring and add a lil salt.it'll be perfect. the trick is to keep stirring lightly and observing.:muslim_child:

Umm3mar

Salamo aleikom

I had worked in a hospital before, and learned many shortcuts to cooking institutional quantities. Try baking the lasagna. (Noodles uncooked). Lightly oil the baking vessel, layer sauce, noodles, filling. Repeat as many layers as desired. Then bake in a pan 350 for about 1 hr. Cover with plastic wrap and foil to retain moisture. During the last 15 minutes remove wrap to get crispy top ( if that's what you like).