How to stop the secret habit ?!

Golden-Rose

As-salaamu 'alaaykum,

Please advise me on this matter - I have had enough of this situation and I wish to never do it again, yet I am experiencing great difficulty trying to ignore these unwanted desires.

Jazakum Allaahu khayran.

hopeeternal

salam sister. You need to find something worthwhile to fill your time msuch temptations often come to us when we have too much time free

Abu Juwairiya

When brothers have excess base, carnal or other types of unwanted desires, they usually bury themselves in the following things from the Qur'an and Sunnah as advised by the Prophet (SAW)-

1. Salah (Additional Voluntary Nawafil prayer)
2. Voluntary Fasting
3. Reading and studying the Qur'an and pondering over its meaning and how to apply it to ones life.
4. Joining practicing Muslims as part of a social circle and meeting for the sake of Allah's Pleasure alone.
5. Deciding what type of Muslim you wish to be based on what type of Jannah you want. If you want the best Jannah, then you have to decide what types of goals/targets you are going to set yourself to become better than the average Muslim so you can achieve the highest Jannah. You can be a speaker, educator, organiser, team leader, Islamic representative to Non Muslims etc.
6. Working for Islam in some form or another (that is best suited to your personality, interests and skills).

These include

-writing for an Islamic magazine/journal etc.
-giving da'wah to people openly
-financially assisting people in need, giving to Muslim schools, masjids etc
-cooking for certain types of Muslims (e.g. orphans etc)