"How will you explain this to God?'

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
(note: I left pictures away as someone may see them too graphic - you can see them from source link if you like)
-------------------------------------------------------
28-11-2010,21:06

Al Qassam website- As international community and peoples all over the world came to the conclusion that Zionist occupation in Palestine is illegal and should have an end, pro-Palestinian activists are doing the job of exposing the Zionist terrorism against the Palestinian people who have been suffering from the occupation for more than 63 years.

The activity of pro-Palestinian activists clearly increased after the Zionist war on Gaza waged in 2008-2009 and caused of killing more than 1,400 Palestinians and injuring hundreds other, meanwhile, the Zionist massacre met with international rage and pressure on the security council to stop the tragic situation in Gaza, the matter ignored and foiled by axis of evil headed by the US government.

However, the war of Gaza attracted voices of free people all over the world for to the just cause of Palestinian people, they are all became tongues of truth for Palestine.

After Mavi Marmara massacre committed by Zionist commandoes and caused of killing 9 Turkish activists, many Turkish internet activists and hackers have attacked Zionist websites aimed at spreading Zionist propaganda, the issue that troubled and annoyed the Zionist occupation media.

Many Zionist websites were attacked and stopped from spreading its hateful propaganda, but from Spain the most annoying letter came.

Pro-Palestinian activists started sending their letters to homes of Zionist officers who participated in killing and injuring more than 7000 Palestinians during the Zionist war on Gaza in 2008-2009.

The letters surprised and frightened the Zionist leaders who considered the step as dangerous one, meanwhile the war Criminal Colonel (res.) Bentzi Gruber, a deputy commander of a Zionist Occupation Forces division was the most surprised and annoyed for exposing him as a war criminal who is accused of killing and torturing the Palestinian civilians in Gaza.

Wanted Zionist criminal Gruber was at a training base in Tze'elim last week when his wife called to tell him that he had received a letter from Spain, which didn't particularly surprise him. But when she opened the envelope, she was shocked.

"Unfortunately, I've gotten used to curses and scathing words against me, but when such a thing arrives at your doorstep, it's very unpleasant," he tells the Zionist Ynet.

Gruber is just one of the officers who received a threatening poster from Spain, after his name appeared on a pro-Palestinian website referring to ZOF soldiers involved in Zionist war on Gaza as "war criminals".

War Criminal Colonel (res.) Bentzi Gruber, a deputy commander of a Zionist Occupation Forces division

The poster includes a picture of a young Palestinian child buried in the sand. His head is the only thing sticking out and he appears to be dead. Two hands in the background, apparently belonging to a soldier, are directed at him. The picture's caption reads, "How will you explain this to God?'

The letter recieved by the Zionist war criminal Bentzi Gruber while the dead child is clearly seen.

Colored picture(original) for the buried dead Palestinian child that sent to Gruber.

The letter was sent in an envelope from Madrid to the homes of the Zionist war criminals Colonel (res.) Gruber and several other ZOF officers, including Central Command Chief Avi Mizrahi and outgoing Military Intelligence Director Amos Yadlin. Some of the posters include a picture of an injured or dead young Palestinian woman being held by a soldier. The English sentence is similar. Ynet said.

Zionist occupation authorities do not know the exact number of letters sent to officers' homes and said that the website included dozens of addresses of ZOF officers, most whom are believed to have such letters.

Ynet reported war criminal Gruber as saying: "When my wife told me what it was all about, I felt bad, It's disgusting. It's really unpleasant when such a thing reaches your doorstep, but it won't make me stop doing what I do."

Since the end of the Zionist war on Gaza, Gruber has delivered more than 150 lectures in many countries on the ZOF's activity and ethical code. He admits that he has been met with curses and signs reading "wanted" quite a few times.

"I've gotten used to this attitude in some places, but such a letter is much more difficult to deal with," he says.

Gruber's exact home address appeared on the same website that was later removed. The letter was signed by pro-Palestinian activist named himself as "Rodriguez", and the address is handwritten on the envelope, Zionist media said.

"There's no doubt that it could get worse," the targeted officer says. "It might even result in real harm to one of the officers. I've been thinking about it a lot. I'm supposed to travel to the United States for a series of lectures, and this is something that cannot be ignored. It's extremely troubling."

After the Zionist aggression, the army placed a gag on the identity of brigade commander for fear of legal proceedings against them. The prohibition was lifted later on, but fears that the information will be misused remain.

The record levels of rage against Zionist occupation put Zionist leaders in a real dilemma, but for the Palestinian people , the international support increased dramatically, the matter seen and expressed by the huge masses and delegations heading to Gaza continuously for giving support and sympathy for the besieged people of Gaza.

The European sympathy with the Palestinian people is very clear and having an essential role in changing the point of views of many European parties, masses and even governments towards the Hamas movement and the Palestinian cause.

Head of European delegation meets with Palestinian Prime Minister Dr.Ismail Haniya, 28/11/2010.

Many European members of Parliaments have visited Gaza Strip to show opposition on the Zionist occupation practices against the Palestinian people, many have met with Hamas leaders especially the Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniya to show sympathy and support for the Palestinian democratic choice represented in electing the Hamas movement in the Palestinian legislative council elections took place in 2006.

No doubt that Zionist occupation has gained the animosity of the free peoples everywhere and failed in misleading the peoples all over the world by its hateful propaganda, especially the European people who came to the conclusion that Palestine is only for the Palestinians and Jews should be returned back to their original homelands in Germany, America, Poland and anywhere else.

http://www.qassam.ps/news-3840-How_will_you_explain_this_to_God.html

Perseveranze

:salam2:

Warning, that picture in the link is very graphic. Pictures like those aren't shown in the media, maybe if they did Zionists won't get a single ounce of support.

especially the European people who came to the conclusion that Palestine is only for the Palestinians and Jews should be returned back to their original homelands in Germany, America, Poland and anywhere else.

http://www.qassam.ps/news-3840-How_will_you_explain_this_to_God.html

It's not the Jews, it's the Zionists (there are peaceful Jews that are living in Palastine who I'm sure go through the same pain and horror as the others do).

We can only pray to Allah(swt) that the torments end, that the Ummah unites and people with power take justified action to Inshallah allow Palastine to have it's own equal Land back.