how

algerianmuslima

:salam2: brothers AND sisters is there any one who knows how to make tahina(tahihi)at home??????? wajazakum ALLAH khayer>>>>>>ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

muslimah_Lilah

Asslamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato
Tahina (Sesame Seed Sauce)

Tahina is easy to make. It can be poured over an entree and then cooked with the entree, or can be used fresh and uncooked. If the sauce is to be poured over a casserole and then cooked it should be made quite thin, because it will thicken as it simmers. If it is to be used uncooked, for example over a sandwich, it should be thick (with less water). The following recipe is the thick version.

It is recommended that the lemon juice be added first to the tahina paste, as this will make the sauce lighter in colour and creamier in texture. The water is added next, in gradual amounts, to be thoroughly stirred after each addition to avoid the formation of lumps. Adding garlic is a matter of individual taste, though garlic is generally considered a very important part of tahina. Parsley makes an excellent blend with the sauce, and should definitely not be left out.

Ingredients:

175 mL (3/4 cup) tahina - sesame seed paste - stir tahina before measuring
1 clove garlic, crushed
juice of 11/2 - 2 lemons
175 mL (3/4 cup) water
5 mL (1 tsp) salt
50 mL (1/4 cup) finely chopped parsley
Directions:

In a deep bowl beat the tahina with the crushed garlic and lemon juice until creamy. Add water bit by bit, beating well after each addition If using blender put all the ingredients in and blend.

Add salt and parsley and stir. Add more lemon juice if needed. The sauce should be tangy. Refrigerate until meal time.

Spoon over individual servings of baked or fried fish, or over falafel in Pita (Arabic bread).

Makes 5 servings

Say Bismillah and eat!

i found it from google search
u can write Tahina in google andu ll find alot :)

algerianmuslima

salam>baraka ALLAHU fek my sister and thnx for replaying but u didn't undrestand my question >>>.wat i wantis howto make tahina(sesam seed past) at home>>>>>wajazake ALLAHU khayer>

muslimah_Lilah

Actually we bring it from any market
i never think to make it at home
i searched on google but i failed to find anything
u dun ve it in ur country?

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Actually we bring it from any market
i never think to make it at home
i searched on google but i failed to find anything
u dun ve it in ur country?

:salam2:
I am not too sure if i have it here..Rather than making it , why not just buy at the supermarket