how's it going?

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear brothers and sisters in Islam

I pray that through Allah's Mercy we are all keeping well in this blessed month Ameen.

Just a reminder, please remember to keep all of our brothers and sisters in your righteous Dua...

Also, how is Ramadan going so far for you all? can you believe, we're like almost half way through Ramadan......time truly is passing by so quick Subhan'Allah....

I wish it was Ramadan everyday....but since Allah decreed for it to descend once a year, we should treat this guest with full kindness and give it as much company as possible......by this i mean.....worship Allah much whilst this month brings such blessings full of mercy, forgivness and salvation!

I pray Allah enables us to appreciate this auspicious guest, Ramadan and allow us to become closer to Him Subhanahu wa Ta'aala Ameen. May Allah truly help us all to prosper in our Deen during Ramadan and beyond Ameen Ya Rabb Al-Alamin.

Who knows, this could be our last Ramadan....May Allah forgive us all Ameen. Please keep me in your Dua...

I leave you all in Allah's Care

Wassalamualaikum
your sister in Islam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

AMEEN to all your Du'as sis and we all need that.

Alhamdulillaah Ramadhaan for me is getting better and better everyday. So glad to see you back sister and Jazakallaahu Khayr for the reminder. Indeed, we'll never know when our last Ramadhaan would be. We may not even finish this month, may Allaah swt lengthen our lives so we could do more good deeds AMEEN.

Insha Allaah you'll be in my Du'as, generally all my Muslim brothers and sisters around the world.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum

Jazak'Allahu Khairan ukhti...
Ameen to all your righteous Dua's aswell...
may Allah bless you Ameen Ya Rabb Al-Alamin

Wassalamualaikum

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam sister
i hope ur in good health n eemaan.AMEEN.:hearts:
jazakallah kheir sis
and AMEEN to ur dua:tti_sister:
wasalam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Sis,

Ramadhan, has been going good, alhamdulillah.
Ameen to your duas. I'll remember you as well as our brothers and sisters in Islam.
Take care. :)