HR 1955

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

New bill sponsered by Rep. Jane Harman ( D-CA). Title of proposed bill is : Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007. You can read the text by goggling: HR 1955.
I am going to apply for a position.

Asalaamalikum,

This is the bill:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-1955

This bill is against the 1st Amendment. I have also noticed some terms are very loose and they can accuse someone at their own discretion.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I urge American Muslims to contact CAIR and their congress to discuss the ramifications in regards to everday life. I think I will contact the ACLU and ask what they are doing. The ACLU will have a field day with the definitions. I am serious I want to apply for a position with the university that is going to be the "center". It is crazy. It is also in direct oppostion to the first four amendments. But does this admisistration care..no.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Salaam,

I urge American Muslims to contact CAIR and their congress to discuss the ramifications in regards to everday life. I think I will contact the ACLU and ask what they are doing. The ACLU will have a field day with the definitions. I am serious I want to apply for a position with the university that is going to be the "center". It is crazy. It is also in direct oppostion to the first four amendments. But does this admisistration care..no.

This bill is clearly aimed at the alternative media which has become dominant because the mainstream media lies and distorts so much. Also it is aimed anti-war protesters, 9/11 truthers, and other protesters. If you ever listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, or Glen Beck. There is a concerted effort to label those that dissent as terrorists, especially if you are a 9/11 truther.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It is a dangerous bill and Rep. Ron Paul is the only one who is seeking the red flags.