Huge massacre in Gaza

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Judeo-Nazi army commits huge massacre in Gaza
By Khalid Amayreh
Nov 8, 2006, 09:17

Beit Hanun - The Israeli occupation army on Wednesday killed at least 25 Palestinian, mostly women and children in northern Gaza and the West Bank, apparently taking advantage of international media preoccupation with the mid-term American elections.

Medical sources in Gaza said Israeli tanks fired artillery shells on densely populated residential neighborhoods in northern Gaza, killing and maiming “dozens” of innocent men, women and children.

Medics and rescue crews said they were still counting the number of the victims some of whose bodies were badly mutilated.

Many of the badly injured were in critical conditions and the death toll was likely to rise, witnesses said.

An eyewitness who identified himself as Abu Yousuf said he saw a decapitated child’s head.

“It was a real massacre. We are talking about heavy artillery shells weighing hundreds of pounds hitting homes packed with women and children. Even the Nazis didn’t do that.

“It was like a slaughterhouse, only here we have humans instead of animals.”

Another witness, Ra’ed Hasanin, accused the Israeli army of “indiscriminately, knowingly and deliberately slaughtering our children very much like the Nazis killed Jewish children at concentration camps.

“The Nazis may have used gas chambers to kill their enemies. But the Nazis of our time, the Jews, are exterminating Palestinian children, using artillery and warplanes. The result is the same, the mentality is the same.

“This is a cowardly army, when they face well-armed fighters, they cry like cowards. Here, they are targeting and killing unarmed and totally unprotected children and women and they are calling this armed clashes and war.”

Most of the deaths occurred when Israeli artillery shells fired by Israeli tanks outside the Beit Hanun neighborhood hit homes where families were asleep.

Following the massacre, the Palestinian cabinet went into session to discuss the latest killings in Beit Hanun.

No statement was issued, but one official speaking off the record intimated that the situation in Gaza was “catastrophic.”

The cabinet was expected though to ask for an urgent meeting of the UN Security Council to stop the ongoing killings in northern Gaza.

The United States, far from denouncing the killings or criticizing Israel, this week blamed the Palestinians for “the latest escalation.”

It is widely believed that Jewish lobbies such as AIPAC controls, nearly completely, American politics and policies with regard to the Middle East, which explains America’s reluctance to criticize Israeli policies and practices, which are often starkly incompatible with international law.

A Palestinian spokesperson described the latest killings as “a real genocide.”

“They are killing and maiming dozens of civilians per day, today they killed 25, yesterday they killed 11, and tomorrow they will murder 15 or 20. You see, our children have become mere numbers, not human beings. This is a real genocide and Israel is likely to go on and on and on with the slaughter taking advantage of the Arab world’s total impotence, America’s acquiescence to the killing and Europe’s indifference,” said Nizar Agha, a government spokesman.

He said the blood of innocent Palestinian children shed by the “Israeli Nazis” will be on President Bush’s hands and (British Prime Minister’s Tony) Blair’s hands as well as on the hands of Arab and Muslim leaders who watch the killings from their palaces and do nothing.

The Israeli army, unconcerned about criticisms of the wanton killings in Gaza, said it was checking reports in this regard.

An Israeli army spokesman said rather laconically: “We don’t’ target innocent civilians,” but added, “in war mistakes happen.”

On Tuesday, the Israeli army killed 12 Palestinians, most of them innocent civilians in Beit Hanun in northern Gaza. At least four people were killed when Israeli tanks fired a shell at the home of a Palestinian lawmaker, Jamila Al-Shanti, who had organized a non-violent protest outside a Gaza mosque on Friday, 3 November.

All in all, the Zio-Nazi army killed over 95 Palestinians, most of them women and children, since the latest “pacification foray” into northern Gaza started on 1st November.

The Israeli army, in which fanatical Talmudic racists who view non-Jews as animals or lesser human beings have a dominant presence, said the wholesale killing of Palestinians was aimed at stopping the firing onto Israeli settlements of the innocuous homemade projectiles known as Qassam missiles.

However, human rights organizations assert that the real Israeli aim is to kill as many Palestinians (civilians and activists) as possible in order to subjugate the Palestinian people.

Israel nominally withdrew from the Gaza Strip in August last year, ending 39 years of direct military occupation.

However, since then the Israeli army killed in nearly daily artillery and aerial bombardment of Palestinian population centers over 800 Palestinians, mostly innocent civilians.

According to medical sources and Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza, 200 hundred children and minors were among the victims.

Israel has also been clamping a hermetic siege on Gaza’s 1.4 million Palestinians, barring them from accessing food and work.

© Copyright palestine-info.co.uk

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Nasrallah calls for arms and medicines to be sent to the Palestinians
Date: 09 / 11 / 2006 Time: 09:32

Bethlehem -Ma'an - The secretary-general of the Lebanese political party and armed group Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, has stressed the need to deliver money and arms to the Palestinians. This appeal came following the Israeli bloody attack on Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip on Wednesday, in which 20 Palestinian citizens were killed, including large numbers of women and children.

Nasrallah said in a statement, "We must deliver money, arms and medicine to the Palestinian people."

Nasrallah asked, "Where are the Arabs? Where are the Arab rulers? Where are their proud people? Where is the resounding angry cry in the face of the butchers? "
Nasrallah added, "Children are children from Qana to Beit Hanoun and women are women. The blood is one, the destiny is one and the battle is one".

Nasrallah demanded that the Arab League hold an emergency meeting of foreign ministers in order to discuss the repercussions of this massacre and ways to respond.

-------------------------------------------

And for those whose say that shias are not muslims at all... :angryblue: sometimes seems they are more muslims than sunnis! And I am not shia.

OmarTheFrench

Allah is Great trust in him and be patient.

All traitor of Muslims governement will paid here of hereafter. (Allah knows best)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
And for those whose say that shias are not muslims at all... :angryblue: sometimes seems they are more muslims than sunnis! And I am not shia.

Assalamu Alaykum,

Please do not comment on these things when there is a lot more to these issues then what AlJazeera or any other news organisation has to say.

I myself was in Lebanon just over 1 year ago and understand the situation of the Muslims there and its history. I also visited Palestinian refugee camps.

It is easy to get angry and we are in desperate need of help from our Muslim brothers and sisters. But, we need to think things through and make wise decisions and comments. InshaAllah. :) So, let me explain some things with regards to these people:

First of All, Hassan NAsrallah Openly spoke against Sahaba, i have video of this on my computer, if you really want i can share it here. But, it is rather disgusting. He speaks ill of Sahaba like Abu Sufyan and hense bad words about the Ahlus-Sunnah.

How can an evil man like that, who calls the mother of the believers a prostitute, who ridicules and curses our Beloved Sahaba like Abu Bakr and Umar be a hero ? He is not a hero, rather he and his men are like the Zionist Jews of Israel. They are a threat to Muslims, and this has been seen in their history.

If you live in Beirut long enough, you will hear of their conspiracies and their killing and torture. Look at Iraq now, with Moqtada Sadr and his torture and death squads which go around kidnapping men, women and children and torturing them to death. Is this what you want in Palestine and in Lebanon?

Secondly, these people are not to be trusted. Nasrallah killed many Sunni in Lebanon and Hizbullah were responsible for many atrocities during the Lebanon wars.

Thirdly, ALL my Beiruti Friends mention an incident where the Hizbullah threw away the food meant for the Sunni Muslims. AND they threw away food that was given to the poor by the Sunnis. They said they would never accept food from the Sunni people. They even rejected shelter in a School because it had the name of Sahabi Abu Bakr on it. The School's name contained the names of the Sahaba, so they did not stay there. Astaghfirullah.

How can Muslims be so gullible to think the Shia really mean to help Muslims or be allies with the Sunni?

I am beginning to think that they assassinated our lovely and kind leader Rafiq Hariri, Rahimahullah. He was a Sunni, he was so kind to all the Muslims and would give support to students at Islamic universities all over the world.

Now, that he is gone, the Hizbullah are making advantage of the low security. They have kidnapped people, assassinated people.

They threaten to take over the whole of Lebanon. We will see in the coming months what they plan to do. They might try and organise all their sheep to do a massive protest. Perhaps 200,000 people in order to take over and get rid of the Lebanese Government. This will be a big problem.

The Hizbullah do not care about civillian deaths, all they want is power and to extend the non-Muslim kufr and extremist rules of their Iranian Ayatollahs on all the Muslims.

May Allah help our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world and make them victorious against their oppressors Ameen!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum

sorry I didn´t meant to insult anybody, just said my own opinion. Again sorry but I am thinking as most of Palestinians in this case.

Who really murdered Rafiq Hariri might be other thing what doesn´t belong to this topic. Hezballah, Syrians, Zionists...

But let me ask this one

Thirdly, ALL my Beiruti Friends mention an incident where the Hizbullah threw away the food meant for the Sunni Muslims.

Your friends aren´t shias, aren´t they? If not, you have heard only half of the whole story.

your little :shymuslima1:

yasmin623

Assalamualaikum...

Brother Mabsoot,

Hassan Nasrallah and Hizbullah seemed to become the hope of Lebanon after their recent victory. If so, it is truly sad...:girl3: Do you really have solid prove of what you said about them? Your video came from a reliable source?

Whatever it is, the fact is that they, at least, did something for our muslim bros & sis. in Lebanon compared with the nearby but silent arabic countries.

AhmedARH

the palestinians may be massacred and only a few words of condolences are offered by the international community, including the UN or should i say US. no sanctions on the israelies, but simple words to say how shocked they are..

ibnAbdullah87

At the end of the day it is not the amount of non-muslims one kills or what state one fights for that makes them muslim but it is wheather or not they have the correct beliefs and the shia don't they cures angle Jabril the one whom Allah trusted with bring the message to the Prophet:saw2: they were the ones who started grave worshipping in this ummah before the sufis. They make takfeer of some of the shahab that the Messenger of Allah :saw2: gave glade tiding to and informed them that they will be in Jannah. They say they call the mother of the believers a prostitute after Allah has cleared her of that. It is their believes that cause us to hate them and how can we work with them when they are more of a threat to us then the jews they are fighting. If they when and gain power they will come to take over the two holy lands and start doing shirk is that what we want and one of their ayatollahs said once they get into Medina they will dig up the body of Aisha (radiyllahu anha) the most beloved to our Prophet :saw2: and put the punishment for zinaa on here so well we be the ones to help them do that. They are a sick. So after this I hope you change your opinion because this is how the shia are and you need to know who you are dealing with. O yeah they also say the Quran is not complete.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Even some other leader is interesting to help Palestine, than only Nasrallah:

Akef calls for expelling Israeli ambassadors from Arab, Islamic capitals

By
Nov 9, 2006, 09:40

Gaza - Dr. Mohammed Mahdi Akef, the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood group, has urged the Arab and Islamic governments to expel all Israeli ambassadors from their countries and to end all dealings with the "Zionist gangs".

Akef, speaking to the Gaza-based "Sout Al-Aqsa" radio station, said that he was ready to donate his blood and to sacrifice his sons and whatever he owns in defense of the Palestinian people and of their right to live in dignity.

The leader of the influential group, which has more than 80 deputies in the Egyptian parliament, also stressed that the Israeli-inspired and American-led "oppressive siege" against the Palestinian people should be lifted, hailing the PA government for its steadfastness in face of pressures.

Akef was commenting on the IOF troops' massacre in Beit Hanun on Wednesday that claimed the lives of 20 Palestinian civilians mostly women and children and wounded more than 40 others.

© Copyright palestine-info.co.uk

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalamu alaykum,

You guys do know that Khaled Mishal and Hamas went to Russia and met with mass murderering Putin?

When he was asked about the Chechen Muslim people, he basically said he didnt care.

So... situation is quite difficult when "non-muslims" and mass murderers help in issue of Palestine but fellow muslim leaders don´t. In Ma'an News page was good new few days ago about Palestinian cartoon:

Palestinian cartoon touches a political nerve

Date: 06 / 11 / 2006 Time: 16:15

b7f3aa7dfcff8ed.jpg

Bethlehem - Ma'an - A caricature in the Monday issue of the Al Quds Palestinian newspaper has touched a nerve. It compares a historical story with contemporary events and attitudes. In the historic story, a Muslim woman calls upon the Muslim caliph for help, saying "Wa, wa, motasima", meaning "Motasim, help me!" The message eventually reaches the caliph through his agents, and so the caliph sends armies to help the woman.

The cartoonist compares this with the contemporary televised appeals of Palestinian women; crying and calling for Arab and Muslim leaders for help, with no one listening, even though they listen to these cries directly through the television and other mass media.

The caricature itself shows a man listening to the news and seeing a woman from Beit Hanoun crying, calling for Arab and Muslim leaders to help Palestinians. The minute he sees the news, however, he changes the channel, in order to watch a famous Lebanese singer (Haifa-a Wahbi) and her song, "Bous El Wawa" ["kiss the pain"].

ibnAbdullah87

Sister you should take this into account I took this from Importance of Tawheed in Reviving the Ummah posted by Brother Mabsoot

Allaah has made it clear that victory will not be given to the Muslims unless they focus on what He mentioned - establishing the prayer, paying zakaah, commanding what is good, and forbidding what is evil.

Where are these affairs with the Muslims and their current situations today? Where is the establishment of the prayer by most of the Muslims? Or even more importantly, where is the correct 'aqeedah for most of those who claim Islaam as their religion?!

Allaah says: “Allaah has promised those of you who believe and do righteous deeds that He will cause them to rule the earth just as He caused those who came before them to rule it, and He will grant them the ability to practice their religion, the one He chose for them, and He will change their fears into safety.” [Surah: An-Noor: 55]

But where is the very first condition for this promise? “…(providing) that they worship Me without ascribing a single partner to Me.” [Surah An-Noor: 55]

So He clarified that this gaining of authority and fortification will only come to pass when this condition is fulfilled - that they worship Him alone without any partners, and this is the essence of tawheed. These generously promised things will not be granted except to those who understand and apply tawheed, worshipping Allaah alone with no partners, with acts of worship including prayer, zakaah, Hajj, and all other acts of obedience.

Note that Allaah, Glorified and Exalted, did not say: "they worship Me" only, rather He followed that up with His Statement: “...without ascribing a single partner to Me.”
That is because worship is of no benefit with the presence of shirk. All forms of shirk must be avoided, no matter what shape, form, or name. Shirk simply means to perform an act of worship for other than Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic.

This is what brings about true salvation, safety, victory, and strength in the land - correcting the 'aqeedah and then correcting the deeds. Without this, disasters and punishments will continue to befall whoever does not completely fulfill the condition (for Allaah's Aid). Being conquered by the enemies is only the result of the Muslims not fulfilling this necessary condition, their lack of proper concern for their 'aqeedah and religion, and their contentment with carrying Muslim names and nothing more.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Sister you should take this into account I took this from Importance of Tawheed in Reviving the Ummah posted by Brother Mabsoot

Salaam alaykum

and thanks for your kindly comment. I will read it carefully and by thinking. But still I can´t stop my respect to Hizballah and the idea that Nasrallah was the first muslim leader who strongly condemned that massacre of Beit Hanuun. I respect Hizballah by its acts not by religionally meanings.

your sister in Islam
:shymuslima1:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Sister my I kindly ask you whether you know what "harb" means?

Wassalaam.

Umrahma

Assalaumu aalaikum sister

I totally agree with you on hizbullah, We call ourselfs muslims yet we accept help from non muslims. the non muslims disrespect our prophet and Allah swt. We must unite and not fight amongst us this what the west wants divide and conquer.