Huge massacre in Gaza

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Palestinian civil organizations say world's silence gives Israel green light for more massacres
By
Nov 13, 2006, 09:11

Gaza - The Network of Palestinian civil organizations have called on all diplomatic envoys and international human rights and legal organizations working in the PA to exercise more pressures on the Hebrew state to stop its brutal aggressions on the unarmed Palestinian people.

In a statement it issued Sunday, the network sent an urgent call to those agencies, stressing that an international investigation committee must be formed and sent to the beleaguered city of Beit Hanun to unmask cruelty of the IOF troops.

Furthermore, the civil organizations asserted that the international community is duty-bound to protect lives and legal and human rights of the unarmed Palestinian people that have been relentlessly violated at the hands of the IOF troops.

"If the international community remains passive and silent towards the IOF troops' massacres against the Palestinians, it will send a wrong message to those troops to commit more killings against Palestinian civilians", the statement underlined.

On Sunday, Palestinian citizen Mahmoud Abu Hamadeh, 18, died of wounds he sustained in Beit Hanun massacre, raising the number of killed Palestinians in that carnage to 87, medical sources revealed.

Hebrew media sources had earlier unveiled that the IOF troops' military operations in the city were directed by American military experts and advisors in a bid to avoid repetition of the defeat the IOF troops suffered in Lebanon last July. The USA used the veto power Saturday to block a UNSC resolution condemning the Hebrew state over the carnage.

anna

some victory!!

Assalamualaikum...

Brother Mabsoot,

Hassan Nasrallah and Hizbullah seemed to become the hope of Lebanon after their recent victory.

I am afraid I really cannot see it as a victory with half the nation destroyed, thousands killed and million others severely wounded. In fact I've read that US government and Israel had long been thinking of a way to destroy all the weapons that hezbollah had. They had hoarded a lot weapons supplied by Syria and Iran, which could take Israel by unawares. So they triggered this war between israel and hezbollah in which hezbollah have apparently used all their rockets and weaponry to show their might or whatever , which killed hardly any Israelis since those areas were evacuated at that time. And whats more US and Israel have shown the world how the threat was so genuine and the point that was so emphasised on their media (CNN, FOX , BBC), that the katusha (spelled right?) rockets and all were manufactured in Iran , so perhaps a pretext of waging war against Iran.

Now Israel has no threat in the region atleast from Hezbollah.

However I also feel that their spirit of iron resistance in the face of one of the world's strongest armies must be applauded in all fairness to them.
As to their beliefs I must say I was seldom so disappointed and shocked as I was after reading bro. Mabsoot's post and subsequent posts supporting the fact, such a huge fan as I was of hezbollah.
But I also totally agree with bro. flim that when a person has recited kalima we simply cannot call them as non muslims or ones spreading non muslim kufr considering the gravity of the matter. Maybe we can specifically criticise whatever they are doing without branding them as non-muslims.
Allah indeed knows best.:blackhijab:
:salam2:

mbw2h

Assalamu Alaykum,

Please do not comment on these things when there is a lot more to these issues then what AlJazeera or any other news organisation has to say.

I myself was in Lebanon just over 1 year ago and understand the situation of the Muslims there and its history. I also visited Palestinian refugee camps.

It is easy to get angry and we are in desperate need of help from our Muslim brothers and sisters. But, we need to think things through and make wise decisions and comments. InshaAllah. :) So, let me explain some things with regards to these people:

First of All, Hassan NAsrallah Openly spoke against Sahaba, i have video of this on my computer, if you really want i can share it here. But, it is rather disgusting. He speaks ill of Sahaba like Abu Sufyan and hense bad words about the Ahlus-Sunnah.

How can an evil man like that, who calls the mother of the believers a prostitute, who ridicules and curses our Beloved Sahaba like Abu Bakr and Umar be a hero ? He is not a hero, rather he and his men are like the Zionist Jews of Israel. They are a threat to Muslims, and this has been seen in their history.

If you live in Beirut long enough, you will hear of their conspiracies and their killing and torture. Look at Iraq now, with Moqtada Sadr and his torture and death squads which go around kidnapping men, women and children and torturing them to death. Is this what you want in Palestine and in Lebanon?

Secondly, these people are not to be trusted. Nasrallah killed many Sunni in Lebanon and Hizbullah were responsible for many atrocities during the Lebanon wars.

Thirdly, ALL my Beiruti Friends mention an incident where the Hizbullah threw away the food meant for the Sunni Muslims. AND they threw away food that was given to the poor by the Sunnis. They said they would never accept food from the Sunni people. They even rejected shelter in a School because it had the name of Sahabi Abu Bakr on it. The School's name contained the names of the Sahaba, so they did not stay there. Astaghfirullah.

How can Muslims be so gullible to think the Shia really mean to help Muslims or be allies with the Sunni?

I am beginning to think that they assassinated our lovely and kind leader Rafiq Hariri, Rahimahullah. He was a Sunni, he was so kind to all the Muslims and would give support to students at Islamic universities all over the world.

Now, that he is gone, the Hizbullah are making advantage of the low security. They have kidnapped people, assassinated people.

They threaten to take over the whole of Lebanon. We will see in the coming months what they plan to do. They might try and organise all their sheep to do a massive protest. Perhaps 200,000 people in order to take over and get rid of the Lebanese Government. This will be a big problem.

The Hizbullah do not care about civillian deaths, all they want is power and to extend the non-Muslim kufr and extremist rules of their Iranian Ayatollahs on all the Muslims.

May Allah help our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world and make them victorious against their oppressors Ameen!

so it is true. i need no other proof.

mbw2h

doesn't anyone see waging of wars as a bad thing. peace to everyone, including jews, including hizbollah, including the U.S. and including palestine. The violence doesn't work. It doesn't win anything. Stop the fighting, stop the propaganda (both sides) and stop believing that any human is unequal because of what they believe. It's just ridiculous.

mbw2h

I don't think you can make a fair comparison with the Prophet's companions and Hezbollah. They are in different leagues altogether!

And lastly, yes Hezbollah's power is myth. Israel had no threat whatsoever. They just used a crappy excuse to destory half of an entire nation. :wasalam:

They had rockets (and still have) lauched at their homes. That is a threat. If someone shoots a rocket at my home I'd be pissed off. Before you say it, yes Isreal was wrong in bomb the way they did, but they were trying to create a buffer, so that their citizens can live normal lives. That is right, that is just.

AmatAllah

Verily, Allah is with the patient ones!

Assalam Alaikum,
Patience in the face of calamity is the quality of a true Faithful (Mo'min)
It is heartbreaking to see the trials that our brothers and sisters are going through but we have to keep in mind that it is only and only Allah SWT who can alleviate their sufferings.
We must not drop down to the level of oppressors either with our words, deeds or thoughts.
Let's pray for the Ummah and do our best to live the reality of Islam and do dawah among Muslims and non-Muslims.
Getting mad is not the answer!!
wsalam

mbw2h

I agree, but...

Palestinian civil organizations say world's silence gives Israel green light for more massacres
By
Nov 13, 2006, 09:11

Gaza - The Network of Palestinian civil organizations have called on all diplomatic envoys and international human rights and legal organizations working in the PA to exercise more pressures on the Hebrew state to stop its brutal aggressions on the unarmed Palestinian people.

In a statement it issued Sunday, the network sent an urgent call to those agencies, stressing that an international investigation committee must be formed and sent to the beleaguered city of Beit Hanun to unmask cruelty of the IOF troops.

Furthermore, the civil organizations asserted that the international community is duty-bound to protect lives and legal and human rights of the unarmed Palestinian people that have been relentlessly violated at the hands of the IOF troops.

"If the international community remains passive and silent towards the IOF troops' massacres against the Palestinians, it will send a wrong message to those troops to commit more killings against Palestinian civilians", the statement underlined.

On Sunday, Palestinian citizen Mahmoud Abu Hamadeh, 18, died of wounds he sustained in Beit Hanun massacre, raising the number of killed Palestinians in that carnage to 87, medical sources revealed.

Hebrew media sources had earlier unveiled that the IOF troops' military operations in the city were directed by American military experts and advisors in a bid to avoid repetition of the defeat the IOF troops suffered in Lebanon last July. The USA used the veto power Saturday to block a UNSC resolution condemning the Hebrew state over the carnage.

I agree with you, but I think it is important to remember that in the U.S., almost all media coverage is pro Isreal. I think the biggest step Palestine and those who understand the conflict can make is to fight to enlighten America and American media on the actual situation in the Gaza strip and the West bank - Isreal is occupying these terretories illegally. If Palestine wants change there, this is the only way for it to be done. Fighting in the case is not going to win these terretories. Passive resistance will win the war. Peace to all.