I am a muslim from Uyghur!

wolqan

Assalamu alaikum warahmitullahi wabar katihu!
My name is Abdullah , Uyghur muslim , born in muslim family, Alhamdulilah, all myfamilys are good muslim. we live in Xinjiang ( East Turkistan) . May many muslim siblings never knows who are the Uyghur. Allah willing ,I introduce the Uyghur, a members of islamic ummah . I hope all brothers and sisters to pray for us to be free.
assalamu alaikum!

dian

Is it in China? How is the situation there? I heard the goverment doesn't allow men to have beard. Is that true?

abuayesha

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu

Welcome to TTI, the big family. Nice to hear about Uyghur. Looking forward to explanation of same. Open a new thread on the subject.

Wassalaam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:

Brother welcome to the forum. It is wonderful to have you with us. We hear a lot about Uyghur, have had many posts about it. We heard that they stopped you from praying salat-ut-tarawih then we heard that they even demolished a masjid for just not supporting the Olympics.

May Allah bring ease and peace there. Keep in touch brother. :SMILY259:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Assalamu alaikum warahmitullahi wabar katihu!
My name is Abdullah , Uyghur muslim , born in muslim family, Alhamdulilah, all myfamilys are good muslim. we live in Xinjiang ( East Turkistan) . May many muslim siblings never knows who are the Uyghur. Allah willing ,I introduce the Uyghur, a members of islamic ummah . I hope all brothers and sisters to pray for us to be free.
assalamu alaikum!

Welcome to TTI, really nice to have you hear. I know about Uyghur Muslims. May Allah make the situation of Uyghur better. I'm also surprised that many people don't know about the Uyghur Muslims, they are nearly 40 million strong as far as I know.
There is a Chinese Islamic restaurant owned by Uyghur Muslim in my city. Masha Allah, very nice people!

Isn't amazing to see how far Islam has spread, all the way to China! SubhanAllah!

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa Allaah. The more diverse the TTI population the happier I feel. I've always wanted to visit East Turkestan, but the mountains between you and Kashmir are not easiest to cross!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Alaikoum el salam.

Welcome brother to this site, I actually have some friends from Uygrustan (sorry for writing it in the wrong way). Nice of you to join us:)
salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou.

Kakorot

Welcome to the forum brother, looking forward to read ur posts. Insha'Allah you are in my duas. :SMILY139: may Allah protect u ameen

safiya58

Salam alekum brother,

cool.... u r Uyghur. I´m turkish by the way. love and respect to all my brothers and sister in Uyghur, and the rest of the Ummah

wevsselam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

masha Allah, thank you for introducing where you are from because i never heard that. i would like to know more about it because they don't report the news about the muslims contries alot in here so Alhamdulilah TTI covers all people from all over the globe. soon insha ALlah muslims will rule the world. may Allah unite the ummah amiin.
:SMILY206: to TTI & the family...:):):)

wasalam

wolqan

Assala mu alaikum warahmitullahi wabar katihu!
masha allah, I am very glad to join here and meet yours. I am studing in Beijing now, after a mounth i fnished my collage. at that time i would write something really about Uyghur. I tell your short story about myself. I was a teacher two years ago in Kashghar, Chines law don't allow the teacher believe in religion ( espacially islam). I do this work two years , during this time i performance my Salat secrtly, finally i can't bear this kind of ompression which evry monday we swear that "i never attend evry kind of religiose activity, and i teaches student raising the theory of Dingxiao ping and idea of Mao and Markisism " under the Red Flag ( chines flag). Now i give up my work and studing english in Beijing, Alhamdulillah i am very well in my Islam now.
thank evry sibling's Dua's for us. May Allah's mercy and blessing upon you. May Allah guid us straight path. ( ameen)
Assalamu alaikum!

wolqan

xinsrc_07312042109269681085546.jpg

xin_503120421124156237569.jpg

Those are Uyghur muslims praying Qurban Ait Sslat in Kashghar, if you think know much more about Uyghur . may u can find some information on this website. http://www.uygur.org/ http://www.uyghur1.com/ or www.google.com .