Problem i am feeling down

Salaam im writing this in search of advise..im feeling so depressed and i feel bad because ive not prayed salah its like ive been drained of energy..i had a stroke just over 2 weeks ago and it has made me scared..i dont know what to do..i feel lost

P-Thulhu

:agreed:

First, I hope you're getting good care after your incident.

Second, relax and do your best to get your strength back after your ordeal. You're family and friends also, hopefully, can help you.

Wishing you all the very best.

:agreed:

First, I hope you're getting good care after your incident.

Second, relax and do your best to get your strength back after your ordeal. You're family and friends also, hopefully, can help you.

Wishing you all the very best.
thank you so much for your reply

zaman-gm

Wa alikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
This noting but part of our life dear sister. This world is full of anxious things. They are surrounding us and hit us one after another. It could come in form of disease or any other unlike forms. Same time, we are the human we are able to overcome every situation with the help of Allah swt. Make Dua to Him. He is the only friend of us "how care"!!! In Sha Allah you will feel better.

رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
[البقرة :201]
"Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar"
Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire [2:201]

"اللّهُـمَّ رَحْمَتَـكَ أَرْجـوفَلا تَكِلـني إِلى نَفْـسي طَـرْفَةَ عَـيْن، وَأَصْلِـحْ لي شَأْنـي كُلَّـه لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أنْـت"
“O Allah, I hope for Your mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment). Correct all of my affairs for me. There is none worthy of worship but You.” (Abu Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42. Al-Albani graded it as good in Sahih Abu Dawud 3/959.)

May Allah swt heal you and keep your mind and body in peace..:)
Stay with us.:)