i am going to convert

moashmalone

:angryred: :muslim_child: hi i am new and i would like to know about how and why i should convert and how to annnnndddddd i would like to know how to get over christmas and are there things that canhelp me know why i should convert. my email *removed* please help me

thanks:salah: :ma: :astag: :astag: :shymuslima1: :blackhijab: :girl3: :muslim_child: :blackhijab: :blackhijab: :blackhijab: :blackhijab: :hijabi: :hijabi: :SMILY149: :hearts:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalaamu Alaykum
To convert, you say: "Ash-hadu ala ilaha illAllah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadu r RasulAllah". The meaning of that is: "I testify that there's no God but Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is His Messenger". Say it NOW!!!!

Why should you convert? Listen to al-Qur'an! Listen to it's beauty and know that the man who it was revealed to was illiterate and couldn't have wrote it. Look at the miracles of the Qur'an here: http://miraclesofthequran.com . Also, order a free Qur'an at http://freequran.com . The Qur'an should be the main reason why you revert. It is the greatest miracle of the Prophet Muhammad :)saw:).

Noor to shine

Dear friend
Islam is the final message of God(Allah: the one and only creator, sustainer, nourisher of all)....so if you covert to islam you are simply responding to your creator who created you out of nothing provided you with all that you are enjoying in this life....if you covert to islam and practise Islam with sincerity you are fullfiling the purpose of your creation and youe are walking in the straight path that ends with Janna(Paradise) by the mercy of Allah swt. Don`t waste your time .....the lights of Islam are so bright...get your soul out of darkness ...and join the humble servants of Allah.

:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

with regards

Love my islam

By converting to islam you will be acknowledging and accepting your Creator, not only you will be acknowledging the messege prophet Mohammad (pbh) brought but also the messege prophet Jesus(pbh) brought.
Just read quraan with sincere heart inshaAllah(God willing) you will find guidance.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

WeLcOmE to the website.

Inshallah hope you come on to the straight path.....:SMILY288:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from all evil. (Ameen:tti_sister: )

:wasalam:

umm hussain

revert

Once you know islam is the truth after reading and verifying on the facts of islam, you should take shahada as soon as truth is clear from falsehood before it is to late. We never know when we may die and by accepting Islam and living according to its teachings you are investing in the hereafter

AishaR

Welcome to the site

You have been given alot of useful links to take a look at. Do please have a look at them, they will answer your questions & hopefully guide you to the correct path. I am not sure what mean about christmas. Do you mean how do you not celebrate it? Well I am a revert & last year was the first year I wouldnt be celebrating. I went on holiday to get away from it all. I gave my family gifts in November & told them they were because I loved them. My mum found it hard me & my husband not being there but understood why.
You may want to join the sisters club also. This is where you can ask question solely to sisters.

Good luck on your quest

Sister Aisha

mkrahman

About Christmas

Every Eid we give presents to friends and family. So in some sense this cultural tradition that muslims do, is like having christmas 2x a year!

gerrie1902

Hello and Im so happy for you that you have made the decision to convert to Islam. After devoting my life to the catholic church for almost 34 years - I have finally found the true religion. I can honestly say I have never felt so positive in my life. Please testify now - your life will be wonderful.
Peace be with you
Gerrie

Ebu Huzeyfe

Congratulation to new brother who joined in us. Islam never cares and puts races in front of brotherhood. We, the Muslim all around the World, are brothers and sisters.

mkhan07

Innad deena indal lahil Islam.

Allah swt will not accept anything other than the Islamic Deen(way of life) - that's why but it depends what you are looking for and what you are missing in your current system of belief.

If you are SERIOUSLY looking for truth then go ahead make Dua(prayer) to God to guide you and then look into Islam and I bet you'll not only be satisfied but you'll be delighted to know the real Islam which you don't get to know in media. You may also look into other religions for a comparitive purpose.

By the way what is your faith?

Good Luck!:allahuakbar: