I am going to perform Hajj

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Inshallah hope all my brothers and sisters are in good health and the highest of Iman.

I will like to share a good news with all of you,Inshallah I am planning to perforn Hajj this year.(Alhamdullilah)

I will like to ask for a request from all of you,please forgive me if I have ever hurt you with my words.

Inshallah feel free to give me any tips on Hajj.

Love you all for the sake of Allah(SWT).

Your sister Zarah

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Mashallah sister thats very nice. Inshallah Hajj Mabroor.

Inshallah you remember us in your duas and isteqfa'ar.

Inshallah you return safe and sound.. All the best isnshallah..

Wassalamu Alykom..

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:that is wonderful news!! May Allah accept it from you dear sister!!:tti_sister: Remember lots of duaa inshallah!:blackhijab:

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Jazzak-Allah Khairyan everyone I really appreciate I will defo pray for everyone.

Jazzak-Allah Khairyan brother Fartaqi,thank you very much for those tips.

:wasalam:

twas19

Salaam sister zarah pray for me that i may perform hajj next year okay and do remember me among all okay

congratulations!!!

walaikum salam

Peace2u

Turn To Islam

Inshallah hope all my brothers and sisters are in good health and the highest of Iman.

I will like to share a good news with all of you,Inshallah I am planning to perforn Hajj this year.(Alhamdullilah)

I will like to ask for a request from all of you,please forgive me if I have ever hurt you with my words.

Inshallah feel free to give me any tips on Hajj.

Love you all for the sake of Allah(SWT).

Your sister Zarah

Inshallah may Allah accept your Hajj Ameen

twas19

Congratulations

Jazzak-Allah Khairyan,defo Inshallah everyone will be remembered.

sister zarah do pray for me that i may perform hajj next year okay and remember me among all the brothers and sisters okay

congratulations!!!

halah

:salam2::ma:

Congratulation dear sister,it's really a good news:jumpclap:,may Allah accept your hajj and grant you a safe trip insha'Allah.Please remember me in your Du'aa.:SMILY259:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumsalam my sister Zarah that's very wonderful to hear mashallah.
I pray you have a safe journey to and from the holy land, inshallah.
Please pray for us Muslims (I know u will, just reminding u). :hijabi:
May Allah accept your Hajj and complete one of the pillars of Islam.

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Jazzak-Allah Khairyan everyone,thank you for the reminders.

I will defo pray for every one of you.:tti_sister:

May Allah(SWT) bless us all.:hijabi:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
You are Very Lucky!!!

:bismillah1:

Assalamualaikum

Sister you are very Blessed. Allah (SWT) has invited you to His Holy Home.. Please make dua for all of us here.. and make dua that we all Insha Allah get the chance to go to Hajj this year or the next or at least in our lifetime.

We all yearn for the moment to land our eyes upon the Beautiful and Most Holy Kabah-e-Sharif, to make heaps of nafl, dua, dhikr, and worship to our One and Only Lord and to purify ourselves of all the sins that we have committed.. to become like pure babies...

Insha Allah ALLAH (SWT) will accept your Hajj.. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

q8penpals

Salam

Don't forget to check with your doctor before you go about suggested vaccinations - I know the mennigitis vaccine is REQUIRED for an American. I got all of these vaccines before coming to Kuwait (and I am glad, because they are difficult to get here).

Lana

Vaccine-Preventable Diseases

Hepatitis A or immune globulin (IG)- Vaccination or DiseaseRecommendations or Requirements for Vaccine-Preventable DiseasesRoutine Recommended if you are not up-to-date with routine shots such as, measles/mumps/rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria/pertussis/tetanus (DPT) vaccine, etc.
Recommended for all unvaccinated people traveling to or working in countries with an intermediate or high level of hepatitis A virus infection (see map)
where exposure might occur through food or water. Cases of travel-related hepatitis A can also occur in travelers to developing countries with "standard" tourist itineraries, accommodations, and food consumption behaviors.

Hepatitis B Recommended for all unvaccinated persons traveling to or working in countries with intermediate to high levels of endemic HBV transmission (see map) and who might be exposed to blood or body fluids, have sexual contact with the local population, or be exposed through medical treatment, such as for an accident, and for all adults requesting protection from HBV infection.

Typhoid Recommended for all unvaccinated people traveling to or working in the Middle East, especially if visiting smaller cities, villages, or rural areas and staying with friends or relatives where exposure might occur through food or water.

Rabies Recommended for travelers spending a lot of time outdoors, especially in rural areas, involved in activities such as bicycling, camping, hiking, or work. Also, children are considered at higher risk because they tend to play with animals and may not report bites.

Polio Recommended for adult travelers who have received a primary series with either inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) or oral polio vaccine (OPV). They should receive another dose of IPV before departure. See Health Requirements and Recommendations for Travel to Saudi Arabia during the Hajj for more information.

Meningococcal (meningitis) Required for the Hajj: All infants, children, and adult pilgrims are required to provide proof of vaccination with a quadrivalent (A/C/Y/W-135) meningococcal vaccine, issue not more than 3 years and not less then 10 days before arrival in Saudi Arabia. See Health Requirements and Recommendations for Travel to Saudi Arabia during the Hajj for more information.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Salam

Don't forget to check with your doctor before you go about suggested vaccinations - I know the mennigitis vaccine is REQUIRED for an American. I got all of these vaccines before coming to Kuwait (and I am glad, because they are difficult to get here).

Lana

Vaccine-Preventable Diseases

Hepatitis A or immune globulin (IG)- Vaccination or DiseaseRecommendations or Requirements for Vaccine-Preventable DiseasesRoutine Recommended if you are not up-to-date with routine shots such as, measles/mumps/rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria/pertussis/tetanus (DPT) vaccine, etc.
Recommended for all unvaccinated people traveling to or working in countries with an intermediate or high level of hepatitis A virus infection (see map)
where exposure might occur through food or water. Cases of travel-related hepatitis A can also occur in travelers to developing countries with "standard" tourist itineraries, accommodations, and food consumption behaviors.

Hepatitis B Recommended for all unvaccinated persons traveling to or working in countries with intermediate to high levels of endemic HBV transmission (see map) and who might be exposed to blood or body fluids, have sexual contact with the local population, or be exposed through medical treatment, such as for an accident, and for all adults requesting protection from HBV infection.

Typhoid Recommended for all unvaccinated people traveling to or working in the Middle East, especially if visiting smaller cities, villages, or rural areas and staying with friends or relatives where exposure might occur through food or water.

Rabies Recommended for travelers spending a lot of time outdoors, especially in rural areas, involved in activities such as bicycling, camping, hiking, or work. Also, children are considered at higher risk because they tend to play with animals and may not report bites.

Polio Recommended for adult travelers who have received a primary series with either inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) or oral polio vaccine (OPV). They should receive another dose of IPV before departure. See Health Requirements and Recommendations for Travel to Saudi Arabia during the Hajj for more information.

Meningococcal (meningitis) Required for the Hajj: All infants, children, and adult pilgrims are required to provide proof of vaccination with a quadrivalent (A/C/Y/W-135) meningococcal vaccine, issue not more than 3 years and not less then 10 days before arrival in Saudi Arabia. See Health Requirements and Recommendations for Travel to Saudi Arabia during the Hajj for more information.

Jazzak-Allah Khairyan sis,I really appreciate this,I have a appointment with the nurse soon.....I hate needles.:girl3:

Thank you for the above.:SMILY139: