I AM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters. I AM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: My parents have banned me from using this website because they say I'm extreme and think this website has changed me. Oh well, I have to listen to them you know. Anywayzzzz, I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!!!! I will never forget anyone of you, inshaALLAH!!!! Thankx for everything, can't thank you enough. And i'm sorry if I have ever hurt anyone of you by my jokes, I like to joke :SMILY149:.kkk and I'm sorry sister amirah80 for annoying you so much, lol, remember? kk luv you all. Remember me in your duas, beleive me, I really need them, lol. KKKK, so long......

:wasalam::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

helpinghumanity

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters. I AM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: My parents have banned me from using this website because they say I'm extreme and think this website has changed me. :

:wasalam: sister:

Parents misunderstanding you and your positive change in behavior? Sister i can't give you any advice. The only thing i want to say is OBEY YOUR PARENTS and DON'T LEAVE THIS WEBSITE....

Trust me it can happen..i dont know your age group neither i know where you live..however you can obey your parents when you are in your home..dont use computer when you are in home....

However if you outside..like school,,,,college/university or even library....do come to this website.....post your articles etc.....in this way you can obey your parents and not leave this website...

ALL OF US WISH FOR YOUR BETTERMENT AND PRAY THAT YOU RETURN BACK (SNEAK IN)TO THIS WEBSITE....

a_stranger

:salam2:
Dear sister May Allah swt keep our faith firm in our hearts and help us to do good in thsi life.:astag:

Muslimah_75

Akhira is close.....
salam

awww, sister why? I will miss you !!!!!!! inshaAllah u will come and visit this site later in life, if you remember, llooll!!

wsalam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaikom

thanx for repying. Though i need more replies people!! Everyone has to reply kk??? Every member in tti better reply and tell me how much they will miss me. By tommorw i better see 100 replies and 1000 views!!!!!!! You better all miss me or else.............

kk just joking. Anywayzz, i will miss you soooooooo much!! (you guys better reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!) I guess this will be my last post because I don't want to continue disobeying my parents. Make dua for your little sis (me of course!!!!) I luv you all for the sake of ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasalam(you guys better reply!!!!!!!!!!!!)

palestine

Servant of Allah
lol. i'm replying sis. i will definitely miss u and i love u ukhti. take care asalamu alaykum wrwb

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

well if you really have to go....then goodbye.....take good care! but if you can or want to come back..then you are welcomed....all the best

ahmed3711

we will all miss you and am replaying not to take a punch from you ;) inshalla we will see you again oneday.be optimistic whatever happened :)

salam my sister

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

at least you are telling us your leaving. what would some brothers and sisters be left thinking if you just dissapeared...lol. maybe they'd think something bad happen to you or you got offended by someone and just left without clarifying or God forbid, that you died or something. this my second post here..and ya all the best

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

May Allah help you. Take care

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum,

So this site does does change people to that extent...SubhanAllah...May Allah make us all better Muslims.

I pray that May Allah you become even better after leaving this site...so that your family could realise that the what you learnt was not just temporary and it won't go away after leaving the site ....it had long lasting effect...that effect that we all will see inshaAllah in the Hereafter.

Love you for the sake of Allah sister...hope to see you some time here again insha Allah with the permission of your family...and pray to see you in jannah :)

JazakAllah Khair.

khansahil

dunt goooo o o o o o o o o o o o

:salam2: im new here just registerd :p i will say plzz dunt go everybody will missss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :SMILY29: n if ur still going plz dunt leave da religioun dat is da most important if u die nth will important to u friends family .... expect da deeds u did n sister alwayz b aware of shirk okay jazakallah khair :salam2:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: terribly news, sister :( i can't believe your parents would think the website has a negative influence on you. we are simply muslims, Alhamdulillah.

:wasalam:

sumaya_02

proud muslimah
we will miss u so much sis
may ALLAH increase ur eman and make u even a better muslimah insha'allah
come online on msn sis so we can keep in contact
take care

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

How unfortunate. May Allaah make things easy for you. We hope to see this ban lifted some time in future by your parents. Or more importantly, as sister Bint Shafi said, that your parents don't see this as a phase, and that you remain steadfast without the need of this site or others.

Take care, and may Allaah reward you for your contributions, participation and kind words.

Was-salaamu `alaykum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
we all want you to stay but this is how life is so have sabr sis
and we will miss you :blackhijab:
and i hope ur parents understand that this wepsite is not a bad wepsite
take care and come back sometimes if you could
wish you all the best here and akhira
we all luv u :shymuslima1:
:hijabi:

Almaas

Assalamu alaikom

thanx for repying. Though i need more replies people!! Everyone has to reply kk??? Every member in tti better reply and tell me how much they will miss me. By tommorw i better see 100 replies and 1000 views!!!!!!! You better all miss me or else.............

kk just joking. Anywayzz, i will miss you soooooooo much!! (you guys better reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!) I guess this will be my last post because I don't want to continue disobeying my parents. Make dua for your little sis (me of course!!!!) I luv you all for the sake of ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasalam(you guys better reply!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Asalaam u alaykum,

:lol:

Take care sis, i'm sure everybody will miss you.

InshAllah your parents will understand.

May Allah (SWT) forever guide you and keep you strong.

All the best.

Wa alaykum asalaam.