i am leaving..

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
sister i am broken into pieces..i dont know what to do....

.....sis trust on ALLAH! after all ur user name "allah is with me" is correct. Allah(swt) is with everyone all the time. Pray to Allah about ur difficulties. Make du'a....inshallah sab theek ho jaye ga! Dont lose hope! love u!
Ur in my speacial prayers sis!:tti_sister:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
no,no,no.behna don't leave:SMILY23::SMILY23:................don't leave .it cracks my heart open.we may not kno each other personally lekan i've seen in most threads our ideas match.and...............i've got so used to seeing ur name on the forum:girl3:.............come on change ur mind :shymuslima1:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
.....sis trust on ALLAH! after all ur user name "allah is with me" is correct. Allah(swt) is with everyone all the time. Pray to Allah about ur difficulties. Make du'a....inshallah sab theek ho jaye ga! Dont lose hope! love u!
Ur in my speacial prayers sis!:tti_sister:

iss trust se hi .. i am here till now..if i wouldnt believe in allah tho main kabka ye dunya chod jaathi..thanks to allah, i am saved from hell...
but my mom..i cant see her like this...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
no,no,no.behna don't leave:SMILY23::SMILY23:................don't leave .it cracks my heart open.we may not kno each other personally lekan i've seen in most threads our ideas match.and...............i've got so used to seeing ur name on the forum:girl3:.............come on change ur mind :shymuslima1:

sister i love you....:shymuslima1:..we both really match ..jasakallah khair :)

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah

assalamu alaikum ukhtii!!!

Please sister- everyone here on TTI have a special place, even if we don't know each other so good all of us, a place in heart is still leaved empty when somone on tti leaves!! :( :(

I wish that you change your choice and just come back to us!!!!

Sister NEVER LOSE HOPE IN ALLAH! pleasee sister please..
yeah kknow that Allah says - ask me or supplicate to me and I WILL accept..
"Uduni Astajib lakum"

So be patient and keep on asking help from the one UP above!!
What ever you are going through know that Allah TESTS those HE loves......and show patience through their times of difficultiess..
*i can imagine you've probably heard that SO many times, and thinking "well, its easier said then done" * but TRUST me have faith in Allah, and with Allah's help everything is possible!! <3

Life is TOUGH dear sister..
Allah says, *Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe," and that they will not be tested?* so, endure dearr sisterr!! :/

SO KEEP ON!! ALLAH HAS MADE YOU STRONG ENOUGH FOR THE TESTS HE GIVES YOU!!

Take care..

I really really hope that u come tomorrow and say; "I can't live without TTI " :D:D:D

Wassalamu alaikum

Ur sis Nermin

InshaAllah you'll be in my duas!! :tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
assalamu alaikum ukhtii!!!

Please sister- everyone here on TTI have a special place, even if we don't know each other so good all of us, a place in heart is still leaved empty when somone on tti leaves!! :( :(

I wish that you change your choice and just come back to us!!!!

Sister NEVER LOSE HOPE IN ALLAH! pleasee sister please..
yeah kknow that Allah says - ask me or supplicate to me and I WILL accept..
"Uduni Astajib lakum"

So be patient and keep on asking help from the one UP above!!
What ever you are going through know that Allah TESTS those HE loves......and show patience through their times of difficultiess..
*i can imagine you've probably heard that SO many times, and thinking "well, its easier said then done" * but TRUST me have faith in Allah, and with Allah's help everything is possible!! <3

Life is TOUGH dear sister..
Allah says, *Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe," and that they will not be tested?* so, endure dearr sisterr!! :/

SO KEEP ON!! ALLAH HAS MADE YOU STRONG ENOUGH FOR THE TESTS HE GIVES YOU!!

Take care..

I really really hope that u come tomorrow and say; "I can't live without TTI " :D:D:D

Wassalamu alaikum

Ur sis Nermin

InshaAllah you'll be in my duas!! :tti_sister:

i really cant live without tti sis :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

You are meant to do whatever pleases Allah and what He commanded, in all aspects of your life.

Read this thread,>

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61552&page=2

, Allah commanded us, (And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allâh (i.e. this Qur'ân), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allâh's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islâmic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allâh makes His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.) 3:103.

Thats all there is to it

I am going to close this thread now,

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Status
Not open for further replies.