I am looking for an Italian brother to help a non Muslim friend.

identity v

Ciao :SMILY129:

sorry I cant speak Italian but I wish I could.

Anyway my name is Hayder, I live in Scotland and reccently I made a very nice friend from Italy. His name is Danilo.

He stayed in Scotland for a very short time (4 days), I wish he stayed for longer. We had alot of fun, like showing him around the biggest Masjid (Mosque) in Scotland. We also went to the Muslim comedy show (live). We played with squirrels in the park :laughing-dancing: e.t.c.

He told me many things about Italy and inshAllah one day I will visit. I know how to hug and kiss like Italians now:SMILY82: He also told me that Italians take family ties very seriously especially the mothers really love their children, this is very Islamic mashAllah.

However my friend says he has never been to the mosque in Italy. Can some brothers volunteer to help Danilo know more about Muslims and Islam. He loves to know other cultures. I wished I was in Italy :angryred: lol

I told my brother Danilo to visit this forum(website). Please Danilo visit this place, log in and introduce yourself. You can start with translating what I have written because maybe some of the people here don't understand. People are very nice here.

Salam

Your brother Hayder

revert2007

Love Fishing
well brother u dont hv to be in italiy to do dawah for an italian ..u can just do it online...u could use msn or any other chat programs to do dawah... :)...talking base on experience...so do not be angry that u can't be in italy..just do ur best from what u have... May Allah reward u for ur good intention... :)

identity v

Lol I am not angry, I was just joking. He is just a good person, that is what I was trying to say and its about spending quality time with people and going places together, that is the best way for people to learn about Islam and Muslims. Msn is good but it's not like meeting someone and talking over coffee about our cultures. I wish we had more contact with non Muslims than we do now. But it's all khair.

Salam
Hayder

revert2007

Love Fishing
Lol I am not angry, I was just joking. He is just a good person, that is what I was trying to say and its about spending quality time with people and going places together, that is the best way for people to learn about Islam and Muslims. Msn is good but it's not like meeting someone and talking over coffee about our cultures. I wish we had more contact with non Muslims than we do now. But it's all khair.

Salam
Hayder
well brother u can make dawah in anyway u want...but it is not neccessary to go and meet people in person to dodawah..if that is the case i guess i wouldnt be in dawah in the firts pace coz i cannot go out and meet people...but i do dawah on the intrenet Alhamdulilah...if it is meant for u to do dawah for that person..u will dod awah to him and inshaAllah he will convert...just do ur best at the moment..send emails,phone class and so on...yes ur right, the key for dawah is being their friends and make them feel comfortable with us...they must trust u and u should make urself worth being trusted...coz sometimes they might reveal their dark times or anyting so u must keep it to urself and advice them according to quran and sunnah...ur doing fine now alahmdulilah :SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

well, it's true what the sister said, you don't need to be in Italy. But I also understand how you feel inside, the wish to see a nice person to revert to Islam insha'Allah!

I would suggest you to keep in touch with him and if he can, to register on TTI. You didn't even mention in which city he is from... quite difficult to find someone to help him then...

:jazaak:

:salam2:

identity v

Walaikum Salam umm Muhammad

First of all how is my little brother Muhammad? kiss him for me:SMILY259:

JazakAllah for getting back to me... my friend Danilo lives between Rome and Napples lol he told me the name but I forgot but I will ask him again.

I also met a revert from Rome who works in the big Mosque in Rome so he is willing to help mashAllah. He spoke to me when we were doing the dawah stall in Glasgow and he really liked the idea. I wonder why dont you guys organise yourselves to do it and if there is anything I can do to help I would be glad to.

Ok salam speak to you soon

Hayder

Hudda

Hi Danillo!! Welcome to TTI, I hope you find your visit here very useful. Just learn and ask alot of question mashallah I have found alot of brothers and sisters here very informative and mashallh have a great knowledge of Islam.. :muslim_child: enjoy your stay! May Allah s.w.t guide to the true path of Islam:SMILY139:

identity v

Yay Danilo, finally you came :jumpclap:

I am very happy. You can type in Italian here as almost everyone here speaks Italian, I will start a new thread in the introduction for everyone to welcome you.

Enjoy your stay and ask many questions.

MashAllah is:

"This is an expression that Muslims say whenever they are excited and surprised. When they wish to express their happiness, they use such an expression. The meaning of "Ma sha' Allah" is: "Whatever Allah wants." or "Whatever Allah wants to give, He gives." This means that whenever Allah gives something good to someone, blesses him, honors him, and opens the door of success in business, a Muslim says this statement of "Ma Sha' Allah."

It has become a tradition that whenever a person constructs a building, a house, or an office, he puts a plaque on the wall or the entrance with this statement. It is a sign of thanks and appreciation from the person to Almighty Allah for whatever he was blessed with."

Find some more words and meanings on this website:
http://www.islamicweb.com/begin/key_term.htm

Where do you live again? bytheway Omar sent me an email saying you emailed him, thats really good.

Ok salam
Hayder

Dann

I've introduced me in the introduction section. As I've written in that section, thank you very much for your kind welcome, really.
See you often :),
Danilo

sanasana

I've introduced me in the introduction section. As I've written in that section, thank you very much for your kind welcome, really.
See you often :),
Danilo

ciao.dann ,
im so happy that u want to learn more about islam.so u r welcome.

sanasana

ciao

ciao danilo.comestai?
im sana from libya, i heared about your story from hayder and really ,i wanna help u, me too, i like to know more about italian people as well.although that i know enough about italian nation as well.since im from libya so we r friends imean italian and libya
hope to talk soon.here is my id
blue_sana85*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!
bounanotte
sana