i am really mad at tii

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful is islam

i post somthing this moring and they delted. nobody has no right to dealt my post this is the scond time. is not like i post something bad or naked people. i post something that has to do with muslim people. this sucks really bad. i don't like this websit no more. am never coming back so peace.:girl3::girl3::girl3:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We still love you. Don't go anywhere. Baby do you know how many posts I have had deleted. I am the regining queen of deleted posts on TTI.
This is a public forum. There is a middle ground to follow.
And most importantly we do not wish to have this site shut down. If the message that you wish to share with us is important..find the way of sense and compassion to write it. I need you here. Please forgive and move on. And hey welcome to the exclusive club here. Just ask others and they will tell you the numbers they have deleted. There was a time here when I touched the keyboard.delete.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I'm so surprised, I've never had a post deleted (then again, I've not made THAT many posts)

Is one allowed to PM a moderator and ask WHY it was deleted?
If so, I would do that, so insha Allah you can watch how you say something next time! But dont just leave, it will be okay :girl3:

ShyHijabi

Asalaam aleakum,

Actually this board is moderated by some hard working folks who work for free. The admin of this board pays his own money to keep it running and within certain guidelines. Therefore they have every right to delete any of our posts that do not fall within these guidelines. I've had my posts deleted in the past and when I PM'd a mod it was explained why it was deleted.

I didn't always agree with their reasoning but hey, I don't pay a penny to peruse this site. The mature way of handling the situation would be to PM a mod and inquire as to why it was removed. Throwing a temper and posting a dramatic "I'm leaving!" is not the most adult way of handling the situation. I think if you tried to run a message board and make every one happy you would see how difficult it is.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I just got mine too deleted with few mins of my replying to it. But I do not protest its the mods right to filter content here.

kayleigh

The owner of the site is providing you with a free service, and it is understood that he, and the moderators have the right to delete whatever they want. They may find it inappropriate, or I imagine sometimes things are deleted for legal/safety reasons. If you want to know why, PM a moderator to ask why. Everyone gets their threads/posts deleted at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.