I am sick of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waseem203

Young Muslim
salah deen
Banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stop trying to promote jews, kus imak
and wen did I threaten u?

if you are muslim then know lies is haraam

also are you a jew because the truth hurt did i hurt you
if i said i hate jews your no muslim

----

Its just a real turnoff from the board, and it something that has recently been drawing my away from participation. I know the mods have been trying very hard to ban this man and I also know that beads of sweat have accumulated down your forehead by now, but I'd suggest an IP ban from the admin.

Thanks.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

why pay any attention to those kinds of posts/PMs... a simple delete would do, wouldn't take even a second... while who wrote the message, wasted his time... you should laugh at that person...

Brother, no need to frustrate yourself with such thing, that's what the sender wants... Salam brother

bilalswife1983

I agree with a_brother; just ignore him. People like this feed on people's emotions. If you ignore him no matter what he says, he will get bored and go away.

Salam

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

yeah brother if we get frustrate then his job is done, so just ignore it and insha Allah Allah will reward u. Dont led Shaitan get succeed by stoping u from spreading and gaining the knowledge of Islam.

May Allah guid us to the stright path. Ameen.

shari

Brother

i agree with the brother that something should be done. Just ignoring is not enough he has done much damage to this site in general and sister Sarah in particular. So i am not buying idea of just ignoring him.

salah deen
Banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----

Its just a real turnoff from the board, and it something that has recently been drawing my away from participation. I know the mods have been trying very hard to ban this man and I also know that beads of sweat have accumulated down your forehead by now, but I'd suggest an IP ban from the admin.

Thanks.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam alakum,

Istagfir Allah alatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeem... I can not believe he said that arabic word... Istagfir Allah alatheeem... he speaks that lying is haram .. and doesnt realize that the word he just said is HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM HARAM HARAM HARAM..

Brother waseem dont feel offended by my comment but u shouldnt have pasted what he wrote... Istagfir Allah alatheem .. or u should have at least took that word out....

ya salah aldeen... Please look up the definition of ur name and tell me does it fit ur language...

P.S congrats u got a threatening message..LOL... Just kidding

salam,

samiha

---------
Staff member

........ The User who wrote this is still on the boards ever returning in a fit of self-glory, so if the one who was known by that name sees this, I hope you realize that others are less than appreciative of all the wrong you have been doing here.

We Moderators are trying our best, and unfortunately it's all we can do until the Administrator can take a look at this.

Please bear with us with patience insha'Allah :(

wasalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

Yes he is here 24/7 just to create problems and poison others with his Pms

waaeikum salam

warda A

Sister
salah deen
Banned

----

Thanks.

Please when you receive these kind of messages just delete them, by posting them you are just promoting that person so kindly when you get something like that just delete, i am sure the mods are doing all they can and we as members should also do our part.
:wasalam:

Boomerang

Its too hard to ban a member....ip address's can be changed, he can use another computer..etc etc....
Ignoring him is the easiest thing....its good practise.....

peace

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum,
Check their post count if its ZERO than you can ignore the person without reading the message.
Walaikumussalam.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Don't just ignore..
Ignore and report to the Admins.. cuz a man like this is a bad apple to us! he must be banned.

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Rejectoid.......

Obviously this guy is a blockhead and a nutcase..

( I can say this because I'm waaaaaaaaay older than the rest of you, more like a father belting his son....)

He's a rejectoid and throw him out to the pasture to rot, irritating and annoying like flies.

Unless he comes to his senses, he has no place in this forum

Delete and ignore

Stay cool, son.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
kus imak
and threatening

AQSEM LAKUM BILLAHI MA GULT HA THA KALLEM

kus imak
this word is used in the midle est, i'm from north africa and every one knows this word is not used there, so this is the kind of so called muslims the ummah is facing to day
astaghfiru Allah Yala hawla Yala kuwata ila billah

This is his new user name Mukhayrit
Aren't you ashamed of yourself ?

a_brother

Make dua for us all
kus imak
and threatening

*** imak
this word is used in the midle est, i'm from north africa and every one knows this word is not used there, so this is the kind of so called muslims the ummah is facing to day

LOL, natty natty... so you the one who don't have nothing to do... man, i wish i can take your time and use it in something more useful... since i can't, Please go to this website ( http://www.sultan.org/#fiqh ) and learn something useful... if you have any question, we always here for you

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom,
Can you please, brothers & sisters, STOPPPPPPPPP repeating this word.
It is really offensive & totally improper.
I cannot believe that I am reading this, here.
It is already shameful enough just to repeat it.
Please, stop quoting it.

Salamo Alikom

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
im sorry but i dont understand. that word everybody is talking about is probably bad, so why are you repeating it? i dont know that word perhaps i dont read as u do, but please dont use haram words.

salam.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
kus imak
and threatening

kus imak

Asalam Alakum,

Calmmmmmmm down everyone... Why is everyone against him... He swore in the name of Allah he did not do it... So oviously there has been a misunderstanding... Im not trying to say waseem is lying.. But something is fishy here...

We must not judge a person right away just because someone said he/she did something...

If we did not see anything wrong from that person.. Than who are we to judge him..

Ba3deen whether he did curse or not... Allah is the one to punish him... And for further notice next time when we recieve such P.M's we must not Post them.. we dont need people to see how certain Muslims act... We already have people thinking wrong of us we dont need to prove to them that they are right...

P.s waseem please dont feel offended but think about what i said... Allah aalem ma fi al giloob wa ma gasdi aheenek aw aza3elek aw aza3el ai heda... bes ma yisleh in ihna nita3mel heek ma'a ba3th....

Ya Ummat Mohamed WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! SMELL THE COFFEE..... WHY R WE ACTING IN SUCH A MANNER THAT BRINGS US DOWN...

another P.s i remember putting up a post about threatening P.M's and everyone got made that i did that... But i hope now some of u realized why i did that...

salam,

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
I hope everything will be alright insha`Allah , Waseem if that was true and you forgive him you will be better than him but try not to let everyone know what happens specially cause there is a bad language in the message and not everybody want to read it , I am sorry if I said something wrong
:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

Let me tell you that I won't get tired of banning you until the admin is back and your trash can be put in its place, for good. You call people agents and whatever else, yet only you possess the characteristics of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.