I AM SO!!! ANGRY!

muminah92

SALAAM BROTHERS AND SISTERS
I AM SO MAD!!!!MY DAD WOULDN'T LET ME GO PRAY SALAT AL TARWEEH IN THE MASJID!!!!!!!!!I DON'T EVEN THINK THAT MY FASTING IS EXCEPTED AFTER THE PROBLEMS THAT HAPPEN COZ HE WON'T LET ME GOOOOO:astag::astag:
WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!??????????????
I WANNA GO PRAY IN THE MASJID SOOO BADLY WE USED TO GO LAST RAMADAN
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:
IF THE DEVILS WERENT LUCKED UP THEN I WOULD OF THOUGHT THAT SOMEHOW THIS IS COZ OF THEM
:girl3::girl3:

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

sister mashallah you want to pray taraweeh, it shows your enthusiasm for the deen. but did you know that taraweeh prayers are sunnah only and obeying your parents is an obligation/wajib (in the halal) he didnt stop you from praying your fard which you must not listen, but know that you can pray taraweeh at home with the surahs you know because the rasul used to pray 3 nights at the masjid and the other 3 nights at home, people started praying taraweeh at the masjid only when umar became leader . it is ramadan try and speak lightly to him and make him understand instead of being angry. if you upset/anger your parents that is WORSE than missing taraweeh. and inshallah alla will reward you for your patience

daywalker

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!??????????????
I WANNA GO PRAY IN THE MASJID SOOO BADLY WE USED TO GO LAST RAMADAN

inshallah sister, hear what your parents say. you should do always what your parents say, if it not comes your obligatory acts. Like praying salah,hijab and so on.

Praying taraweeh in the mosque isn´t obligaotry for u. SO dont take it as a big deal

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice advice sister caramel. Respecting and obey our parents is very important in islam. May Allah help u and bring u out with what is best for u in here and here after life. Ameen.

salam alaykum

sister mashallah you want to pray taraweeh, it shows your enthusiasm for the deen. but did you know that taraweeh prayers are sunnah only and obeying your parents is an obligation/wajib (in the halal) he didnt stop you from praying your fard which you must not listen, but know that you can pray taraweeh at home with the surahs you know because the rasul used to pray 3 nights at the masjid and the other 3 nights at home, people started praying taraweeh at the masjid only when umar became leader . it is ramadan try and speak lightly to him and make him understand instead of being angry. if you upset/anger your parents that is WORSE than missing taraweeh. and inshallah alla will reward you for your patience

ummu_maryam

Salaam sister ...

May Allah blessed you with all of your high spirit to do the obligotaries and sunnah in Ramadhan...

I agree with the last 2 comments about managing priority in conducting the ibadah, beside it is better for a muslimah to do sholat (prayer) in her house rather than in the mosque, I quoted some explanations from www.Islam'swomen..' Once the wife of Abu Hamid Sa'adi pleaded with the Prophet to be allowed to attend his mosque (the Prophet's Mosque in Medina) as she was very fond of offering prayers behind him. He told her,

"What you say is right, but it is better for you to offer prayer in a closed room than in a courtyard. Your prayer in a courtyard is better than on a verandah, and your offering prayer in the mosque of your own locality is better than your coming to our mosque for it." ... but it is not forbidden for women to go to the mosque to study or other else as long as they are fulfilling the terms, such as covering the aurat, not to wear parfume, and permition from the wali (parents) or husband is a must too. You can get more informations about sholat tarawih in www.islamqa.com/en/ref/books/47 ... Wallahu a'lam bi showab.

I hope your spirit in ibadah and learning Islam always strong and maybe this is a test for you to learn Islam deeper and to communicate everything in good manner to your parents... I'm sorry if I offense you, I don't know how to express some explanations without offensing, because English is not my daily language...

Have a blessed Ramadhan

salaam...

muminah92

why wouldnt your dad let you go? there must be a reason, surely?

salaam
i just found out y he wouldn't let me go
he didn't want me to go to a certain masjid just coz of the way men and women come out but the problem is he didn't explain to me the reason.
wasalam

muminah92

salam alaykum

jazaki allah kahiran ya ikhati
that was really nice
thanks but heyyyy guess what alhamdullah he let me go pray in a different mosque wit my brothers!!!!!!!!!uhhhh i am soooooooooo happy i still can't believe it tell know :tti_sister::tti_sister:alhamdullahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
salamalaykum,

C sister ur father has a reason and Alhomdolila i m glad that u found out and happy with it.
IF THE DEVILS WERENT LUCKED UP THEN I WOULD OF THOUGHT THAT SOMEHOW THIS IS COZ OF THEM

Allah hu Akbar
May Allah have his mercy on us and forgive us for being rude to our parents and from all our sins. Ameen. please remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

muminah92

salamalaykum,

C sister ur father has a reason and Alhomdolila i m glad that u found out and happy with it.

Allah hu Akbar
May Allah have his mercy on us and forgive us for being rude to our parents and from all our sins. Ameen. please remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

salaam
i wasn't being rude i was just mad i didn't talk to him as much as i used to
NO PROBLEM inshallah u'll be remembered in my duaa
peace

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah khair for rememberin me in ur duwas and sister I DIDNT SAID U RUDE to ur parents i just made dua as for US. anyways i really glad that u happy now and got chance to offer taraweeh.

Allah Hafiz.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salam Alaikum Sister

I just wanted to say I am glad you found out why you father did not premit you to attend that mosque for your prayer and decided to let you attend another with your brothers. What I wanted to add is sometimes our parents tell us things and at the time they might not give you a reason and that is okay. Along as they do not go against Islam then we need to obey. Which you did but became upset but Alhumdulilah that subsided. Just to give a example somethings Allah commands us not to do and everything we are prohibited to do we are not always given a reason why but we know Allah knows better than us so we must listen. In the future try not to be upset sis if your father tells you something without a reason because somethings he could have a reason but does not feel the need to explain himself to you because he is a higher authority over you. Just remember your father is looking out for your best interest like Allah looks out for us. But anyways sis you got to pray and it worked itself out. Ramadan Mubark:)

Sister Amirah80:hearts: