I am so confused?

Should I wait or leave

• wait

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • split

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

elnero

Asalam alakum brothers and sisters. I dont know if this is where im suppose to post this but inshallsh someone reads this and can help me.

Long story short:
I meet a girl in college and been going out with her for almost 8 years with the right intention of marriage in my mind. We are from two different countries and have different cultures. I have convinced my parents to let me marry her so after some hard work and convincing they agreed to let me marry her. She has also asked her parents to marry me fir the past year but they are refusing and saying it will not be good for future. I believe we will have a good future and be happy . Since I been with her I have prayed everyday for allah to help us get married if it is good for us or separate us if it is bad. But in 8 years nothing has changed. I dont know if allah is testing our patients and waiting till right time or is giving me signs I should move away from her. I have done istakah but my dream and hers are still very confusing it shows both problems and happiness. So if anyone has any advice what we should do. I cannot make her run away with me because she dose not have the courage to do so. I only waited so long hoping allah will will make her family agree so we dont have to go though such separation between family. So any advice is appreciated.

zaman-gm

Wa alikum asslam wa rahmatullhi wa barakatuh.

Only Allah knows the best for us Brother. We only can try to do good. Don't let your mind to think like a drama or movie story :rolleyes:. Try to save your family and your won prestige. Don't do anything which will abase yourself. You may try, but if you can't, just leave it. Focus on what is Islam told us about choosing wife. It could better for you both. Seek forgiveness to Allah for those 8 years.

May Allah bless you both. I think it is a big exam for you. May Allah help you to do good.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Wa'alaikumussalam,
Brother you've known each other for 8 long years and trying to quit now? Just wait, she likes you too about her parent , dont worry they will change eventually , above all that the one getting settling down is both of you, in the meantime improve yourself , prove to them that you are capable in looking after her and their future grandchildren~InsyaAllah!
~May Allah swt help you both~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)