I am sorry if i offended someone..

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Another really beautiful Quran recitation below, Mashallah.

And the Sheikhs in these two videos are by Sheikh Emad Mansary.

[yt]kLfquO0rwA8[/yt]

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Salam brother. One funny thing i came to this forum like i am going to teach brothers and sisters what Islam is , this is always my behaviour. I always consider myself on the stage not in front of stage and thats make me a loser. Person who only speak can not learn because learning requires listening and readong not speaking and writing. I grow up in a environment where to show your inner feeling is a lame thing or somekind of disgrace seriously. I dont know how to show emotions truly. But i think i am learning now. Yes this post at least proof for me that i am starting to learn.

Meri urdu sahi hay lakin english ki help chahiya.

salam aleikum brother

We are all learning .Sometimes its not easy to admitt that we are wrong or that we say something wrong .Not everyone can do it....
I'm very happy to see u staying with us ...
May Allah SWT make things easy for you and give you patience to go thru your difficulties..

waaleikum salam

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

I dont think brother i feel offended from anyone here as v are here to just learn but still I will say if in anyways i got heart by u I forgive U and u to pls if any thing in anyways hurted u from my side pls do forgive.

May Allah have his mercy on u and take u out from this trail making u a much more better muslim and make the things easy for u and may Allah find u one among sabareen. Ameen. Pls do remember me also in ur Duwas.

Ji haan yahan par bhi urdu chal sakti hey magar yeah sahy nahi hoga as everyone dont know it.

Jazak Allah khair.
ur brother from India.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum,

Let me tell you all something we have the greatest site where through each other we see our mistakes and learn from them even learn to swallow our pride and say sorry. Personally joining this sites has help me become good Muslimah because i too was ignorant and very annoying/hard head but i learn from all of you. So brother let me just say been there. You never offended me and insha'Allah you won't. Will insha'Allah keep you in my duas and for all. May Allah SWT guide us, give us patience, and make us better Muslims. And May we all learn from each other's mistakes and better ourself as the leaders of Islam. Truly this site is a site for knowledge. Oh, rememeber life is a test the greatest we pass are those with patience so have patience.

aishah_2304m

peace lover
:salam2: brothers and sisters

My name is shahid abdullah(sha587).

I just want to say sorry if i offended someone. I am a person of conflict, so it is very much possible that i offended most of you. This may be the effect of my name. Anyway, i started so many controversial thread and i was rude most of the time.

Just say in your heart "i forgive you". These three words do not worth for you but for me it worth.

Please dua for me please i am in a difficult situation. Please its a request. After your salah and after every good deeds. Please i am not lying i really need your duas. Remember your dua for me will be more acceptable.

Please dua for me.

:salam2:

walaikyumaslam wa rahmutulaahi wa baraktu brother shahid abdullah....u r in mi duas brother...may Allah make things easy for u and bestow his mercy on u ameen.
its TTI!! :SMILY346: insha Allah no offence here....its gud that u are frank masha Allah.
u r our brother we trust u.

ur sister in islam,
Aishah.

cmelbouzaidi

You are in our duas, brother, and may I also take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness if I have offended anyone here. We are all human and sometimes we speak without reflecting, however, we are all family :)

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Salam to all brothers and sisters

Its really great to read all your comments. Every time i read your comments i feel at home. All i need is your dua. I dont know why all of you are soooooooooooo sweet. I am really feeling easy after sharing my inner feelings. I have only one dua for all of you

Allah give you not what you want for yourself but what he thinks is better for you.

May Allah make all of you happy.

thanks for the video brother hasib

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
yeah we will....

:)wa alaykuma salam brother

:ma: Allah loves those who ask forgiveness. insha Allah we are gonna frogive u so is Allah(swt) gonna forgive u who forgives most.

may Allah forgive, increase ur knowledge, and bless u. ameen
:tti_sister: