I apologize

Child of GOD

for the insensitivity on my part of not realizing more of why the hanging of sadaam angered some, I took it as mostly that you thought it wrong that he be executed instead of realizing that most of the anger was because of WHEN he was executed being the first day of a holy time for muslims.
Sheri

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
No problem.

They will wish they never filmed him, He remained Calm and collected whilst the taunted him.
He is now going to remembered for this death and the Amazing Nerves he had and the Death of a Muslim.. He is Now a Martyr of the Arab Sunni people.

For a Muslim to be able to utter: There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. Is a dignified death.. And not a simple task either

Saddam: Ohh Allah
Shia Crowd: May Allah’s blessings be upon Muhammad and his household.
Shia Crowd: And may Allah hasten their appearance and curse their enemies.
Rawafidah: Moqtada [Al-Sadr]...Moqtada...Moqtada.
Shia Crowd: Do you consider this bravery? Bravery of Men?
Shia Crowd: Long live Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr.
Shia Crowd: Go To hell.
A person in the Shia Crowd: Please do not. The man is being executed. Please no, I beg you to stop.
Saddam: There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad...

I guess Killing Saddam wont solve any of the problems in Iraq. A war that has cost billions of Pounds, thousands of soldiers' lives, hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives and the utter destruction of a country now at the mercy of US/UK backed death squads and for what?

To install a government who take the same sadistic pleasure in killing their enemies as did Saddam Hussain if not worse and his cohorts. Our taxed Pounds at work.....

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalmu Alaykum
Don't worry about it. It takes a lot for a person to see/admit to something they said/did.

shaz_1999

I am glad dat u had the decency (if dats hw its spelt not sure) to apologise that takes alot in itself thank you so much

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
:salam2:

Thank you, brother Ahki, for the translation. Awful, just awful that the man should go in such a manner, at the hands of other Muslims right before the first prayer on Eid. My face is streaming with tears of sadness and anger that this is the state of the Muslim world - well, a part of it, Alhamdulilah many of us are submitters and sensible.

If they wouldn't have executed him in such hatefilled circumstances, with such juvinille taunting and chanting, I probably wouldn't be nearly as upset over losing Saddam. But on Eid..? Just before prayer? With this display? Awful, just awful...

edit: Pardon me, as far as forgiveness goes... I don't think many of us have the right to forgive anyone else ;-p But I will certainly not hold it against you, and will ask Allah to forgive you of any related shortcomings. =) Personally, I believe that this event is a very sensitive issue and I fully expected there to be a variety of opinions and strong feelings. This is normal, and part of the closure and healing process. =)

:wasalam:

mohammad javid

Assalamu alakium sister.
First of all it is the same greeting that Reverent Jesus [ P.b u. h] give to his disciples, Luke:24:36. meaning peace be unto you.
Concerning sadaam execution, what hurts us muslims that it was a Heinous plan all along to be carried out on one of muslims holiest day. NO other than George bush and his dogs.

omm mohammad

answer to child of god

[بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وصلى الله على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم تسليما
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته...
as salam aleikum wa rahmatuallah wa barakatu

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ He begetteth not nor was begotten.
It is one of the most important principals of eloquence in Arabic to avoid any vague expression or to confuse ideas
1 )There are not child of god as the expression bring the image of begotten and begotten is blasphemous word
the Muslim takes exception to the word "begotten", because begetting is
an animal act, belonging to the lower animal functions of sex
only those who are born again are children of God John 3:1-5 gospel selon John thas mean is ACCORDING TO
according to ? beacuse not a single one of the vaunted four thousand copies carries its author 's autographe

we Mus-lims believe, that Jesus was one of the mightiest messengers of god,
that he was the Christ, that he was born miraculously - without any male
intervention (which many modern-day Christians do not believe today),
that he gave life to the dead by god's permission, and that he healed
those born blind and the lepers by god's permission. in fact no Muslim
is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus!"
Muslim does not take the holy name of Jesus, in his own language, without
saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e.
( Jesus peace be upon him).
every time the Muslim mentions the name Jesus (pbuh) without these words
of respect, he would be considered disrespectful, uncouth or barbaric.
the Christian does not know that in the holy quran Jesus (pbuh) is men-
tioned by name five times (5x) more than the number of times the prophet
of Islam is mentioned in the book of god. to be exact - twenty five time
as against five. for example:
SURA MARYAM
there is a chapter in the holy quran, named sura Maryam "chapter Mary" named in honour of Mary the mother of Jesus Christ (pbuh); again,
such an honour is not to be found given to Mary in the Christian bible.

2 )Well, I think it was totally justified that he was executed!
we muslim we can't justified any executation regardless of his faith
we muslim belief in the fin that's means maybe and I said maybe someone is bad he makes Tauba repentance
and is between him and Allah is Allah the master of Jugement ا لحمد للّه he made the shahada so ءانشا ء الله
May Allah forgive him and receive him among the Martyrs, you are someone who only the history by the CNN
and your newspaper,I will like to quote :

5 "You shall not murder." The right of states to execute criminals is recognized when necessary to preserve the safety of citizens. However, other methods of protecting society
graver than the evil to be eliminated"), is not a violation because "governments cannot be denied the right of lawful self-defense,Catechism 2258-2330 so you can use this rigth but you deney to others
Every time he make a deplacemet they try to kill him and as a President he has the full right to protect his country his people
and he has done and if he has not done so today all what we called the middle est it will be PERSIAN,he was the only President that didn't take a cent from the country for personal use his clothes, every thing
was from his personal money , he made schools in Mauritania ,Somalia ,others, is because him that the level of literacy was
high and one of the best even better than the EEUU you can ask your president about geographie in a OTAN meting he did't
know the diference between Belgium and Holland during the injustified embargo he payed from him self and he make sure
that his people regardeless of his faith had the necessary to eat
He was the only ONE capable of holding together all different faiths, with him as President , he had a christian as 1er ministre
kurds and even shias
it's a book wrote by Saman Abdul Majid he was the personal interpreter
he is a kurd read is a must

3).For the most part Americas people are patient, tolerant, loving , compassionate, and helpful and respectful.
America is not the evil empire why there are so many muslims from the middle east coming over here to live

Matthew 12:33 for the tree is known by [his] fruit.

7:22. Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name and done many miracles in thy name?

7:23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity
Christ Himself had said to those who had professed faith in Him

John 8:44 You are of your father, the Devil

John8:39 They said unto , Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

John 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 16:4 An evil and adulterous generation

Matthew 39 An evil and adulterous generation

Matthew 45 wicked generation.

Matthew 35 and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Matthew 34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things?

A simple question to whom is Jesus ( peace be upon him).is speaking ?

to the budhistes ?????
to the jews ?????
to the Hindus ???
to the Muslims ???
5) you dropped the Plutonium in their countries so for the next 600 millons thousands years to come they will be
anable to cultivate theirs lands and other maybe they must imigrate to the sun or the moon
6 ) is true is your president but who elected him for two terms ?
let's not forget that you stand by the president even as devil he is
7) here you'll have some of the 10 commandements

5 "You shall not murder."
6"Neither shall you commit adultery

7"Neither shall you steal."
8"Neither shall you bear false witness
10"Neither shall you desire your neighbor's house, or field, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

are we reading the some language ?

omm mohammad

marzuki mohamed

"...i just wonder...where is arab league voice ??...well as usuall either

sleeping or pretend not to see it...same like what they did on other middle

east issues every years.......":SMILY176:

:salah:

wasalam.

omm mohammad

answer to ''''''child of god'''''

for the insensitivity on my part of not realizing more of why the hanging of sadaam angered some, I took it as mostly that you thought it wrong that he be executed instead of realizing that most of the anger was because of WHEN he was executed being the first day of a holy time for muslims.
Sheri

It is one of the most important principals of eloquence in Arabic to avoid any vague expression or to confuse ideas

1 )There are not child of god as the expression bring the image of begotten and begotten is blasphemous word

Robert Fisk:
But history will record that the Arabs and other Muslims and, indeed, many millions in the West, will ask another question this weekend, a question that will not be posed in other Western newspapers because it is not the narrative laid down for us by our presidents and prime ministers - what about the other guilty men?

No, Tony Blair is not Saddam. We don't gas our enemies. George W Bush is not Saddam. He didn't invade Iran or Kuwait. He only invaded Iraq. But hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians are dead - and thousands of Western troops are dead - because Messrs Bush and Blair and the Spanish Prime Minister and the Italian Prime Minister and the Australian Prime Minister went to war in 2003 on a potage of lies and mendacity and, given the weapons we used, with great brutality.

In the aftermath of the international crimes against humanity of 2001 we have tortured, we have murdered, we have brutalised and killed the innocent - we have even added our shame at Abu Ghraib to Saddam's shame at Abu Ghraib - and yet we are supposed to forget these terrible crimes as we applaud the swinging corpse of the dictator we created. Who encouraged Saddam to invade Iran in 1980, which was the greatest war crime he has committed for it led to the deaths of a million and a half souls? And who sold him the components for the chemical weapons with which he drenched Iran and the Kurds? We did. No wonder the Americans, who controlled Saddam's weird trial, forbad any mention of this, his most obscene atrocity, in the charges against him. Could he not have been handed over to the Iranians for sentencing for this massive war crime? Of course not. Because that would also expose our culpability.

And the mass killings we perpetrated in 2003 with our depleted uranium shells and our "bunker buster" bombs and our phosphorous, the murderous post-invasion sieges of Fallujah and Najaf, the hell-disaster of anarchy we unleashed on the Iraqi population in the aftermath of our "victory" - our "mission accomplished" - who will be found guilty of this? Such expiation as we might expect will come, no doubt, in the self-serving memoirs of Blair and Bush, written in comfortable and wealthy retirement.

ilama

Robert Fisk:
But history will record that the Arabs and other Muslims and, indeed, many millions in the West, will ask another question this weekend, a question that will not be posed in other Western newspapers because it is not the narrative laid down for us by our presidents and prime ministers - what about the other guilty men?

No, Tony Blair is not Saddam. We don't gas our enemies. George W Bush is not Saddam. He didn't invade Iran or Kuwait. He only invaded Iraq. But hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians are dead - and thousands of Western troops are dead - because Messrs Bush and Blair and the Spanish Prime Minister and the Italian Prime Minister and the Australian Prime Minister went to war in 2003 on a potage of lies and mendacity and, given the weapons we used, with great brutality.

In the aftermath of the international crimes against humanity of 2001 we have tortured, we have murdered, we have brutalised and killed the innocent - we have even added our shame at Abu Ghraib to Saddam's shame at Abu Ghraib - and yet we are supposed to forget these terrible crimes as we applaud the swinging corpse of the dictator we created. Who encouraged Saddam to invade Iran in 1980, which was the greatest war crime he has committed for it led to the deaths of a million and a half souls? And who sold him the components for the chemical weapons with which he drenched Iran and the Kurds? We did. No wonder the Americans, who controlled Saddam's weird trial, forbad any mention of this, his most obscene atrocity, in the charges against him. Could he not have been handed over to the Iranians for sentencing for this massive war crime? Of course not. Because that would also expose our culpability.

And the mass killings we perpetrated in 2003 with our depleted uranium shells and our "bunker buster" bombs and our phosphorous, the murderous post-invasion sieges of Fallujah and Najaf, the hell-disaster of anarchy we unleashed on the Iraqi population in the aftermath of our "victory" - our "mission accomplished" - who will be found guilty of this? Such expiation as we might expect will come, no doubt, in the self-serving memoirs of Blair and Bush, written in comfortable and wealthy retirement.
:salam2: :

as far as i know the prophet saide whom ever last words were :shahadah: will enter peradise saddams last words were those :ma: :salah:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Alsalam Alikum

:salam2:

Its really nice of you to apoligize. Your apology is accepted, people make mistakes and its good when one corrects their mistake.

Islamthetruth

Allah is merciful the way he died was for the sake of Allah, not because he drank too much alcahol or anyother reason. but for the Sake of Allah
people are ment to remember him a bad man but are they really? except for those who are playing in the hands of the america.

Allah is Merciful and maybe just Maybe Allah have forgiven all his sins for the way he stood up for islam and muslims.