I ASKED FOR ......

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
I ASKED FOR ......
* I asked for Strength ......

And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

* I asked for Wisdom ......

And Allah gave me Problems to solve.

* I asked for Prosperity ......

And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

* I asked for Courage ......

And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.

* I asked for Love ......

And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.

* I asked for Favors .......

And Allah gave me Oppurtunities.

I received nothing I wanted,

I received everything I needed,

My Prayer has been answered.

Karima

Asalamualikum,

In my fajr prayer, I asked Allah to protect me from all evil and all harm, and in the course of the day, 'evil' prevailed over me, against my wishes, by another person.

How can I trust Allah to continue to protect me when this happened?

Salam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
HAVE EMAN.

How can I trust Allah to continue to protect me when this happened?

Salam

:salam2:

SISTER BY THIS COMMENT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE NO FAITH.
NOTHING HAPPENS UNLESS ALLAH WILLS IT TO HAPPEN. AND THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING THAT ALLAH WILLS TO HAPPEN.

ILL TELL U A STORY AND INSHA ALLAH YOU CAN REPENT TO ALLAH FOR THE COMMENT U JUST MADE.

There once was a king and a nobleman, the nobleman always says Alhamdlilah to everything that happens whether it was good or bad. One day the king accidently lost his finger and his nobleman said Alhamdlilah. The king said you are saying Alhamdlilah because i lost my finger, the nobleman replied yes, everything has its reasons.
The king said i am going to have you killed for that he said Alhamdlilah if thats what god wills, so the king decided not to kill him and instead he arrested him. However, the nobleman said Alhamdlilah.
The king went out like usual to go shooting, he commanded his men not to come with him that he will go alone. The king entered a forest and was kidnapped by junglemen who did not know that he was king. They wanted to slay him for their god, as a sign of worship to their god. One of these men noticed that the king was missing a finger and told his people that they cant give there god someone with a missing finger, so they let him free.
The king ran home and commanded the guards to release the nobleman. The king told the noble man the story of what had happened to him. The noble man said didnt i tell you Alhamdlilah that there is a reason for everything. And Allah wanted me put in prison because if i went shooting with you they would of let you go and would have killed me, so Alhamdlilah.

I WAS TOLD THIS STORY BY ONE OF MY ISLAMIC SCHOOL TEACHERS, SO I HOPE I TOLD IT THE RIGHT WAY. ALLAHUMA FASH'HED

SISTER HAVE EMAN, ALLAH HAS REASONS FOR EVERYTHING.

Karima

Asalamualikum,

Thank you for this. I understand that Allah wills for things to happen. Saying 'Alhamdulillah' is so difficult to say, when things seem to go unfairly.

May Allah bless you for sharing the story.

Salam

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

There you go, you've made a comment and look what came out of it Karima. Everything happens for a reason and now you've learnt something. Just as Allah intended.:)

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

Alhamdlilah sister, that now you understand. Allah knows everything and knows whats best for everyone. We need to be thankful all the time.

What had happened to you is probably smaller than what could of happened to you. You should always look at it from every perspective.

Wasalam:SMILY252: