** I Beg Unto You O' Allah...**

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2::tti_sister:

" I Beg Unto You O' Allah.......... "​

O Allah, upon me has come down, My Lord, something whose weight burdens me and upon me has fallen something whose carrying oppresses me.

Through Your power You have brought it down upon me and through Your authority You have turned it toward me. None can send away what You have brought, none can deflect what You have turned, none can open what You have closed, none can close what You have opened, none can make easy what You have made difficult, none can help him whom You have abandoned.

So bless Mohammad (Peace be upon him) and his household, open for me, my Lord, the door of relief through Your graciousness, break from me the authority of worry by Your strength, confer the beauty of Your gaze upon my complaint, let me taste the sweetness of benefaction in what I ask, give me from Yourself mercy and wholesome relief, and appoint for me from Yourself a quick way out. Verily I turn to You and there is none but You to answer my prayer.

My Lord, of Your glances, give me one glance, and thereby remove from me that by which You have afflicted me and return me to the best of Your mercies. Respond to my supplication for my power has become frail, my stratagems few, my situation severe so nothing remains for me but hope in You.

O Allah.... surely Your power to remove my burden is like Your power with which You have afflicted me! And surely the remembrance of Your acts of kindliness comforts me and hope in Your showing favor and Your bounty strengthens me, for I have not been without Your favor ever since You created me. So respond to me, remove my concern, relieve my gloom, return my state to the best it has been, and repay me not according to what I deserve, but according to Your mercy which embraces all things.

O Possessor of Majesty and Munificence! Bless Mohammad (Peace be upon him) and his family, hear and respond to the call of a distressed servant of Yours, O Almighty!

:salam2::tti_sister:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
" Only those who are at peace can make peace.
Only those who have love can give love.
If you want mercy be merciful.
Mercy is spread by those who are mercy full.

Those who give mercy get mercy. or as the Prophet:)saw:), blessings of Allah and peace be upon him, said,

"No one is a believer in Allah until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."

OsMaN_93

Here to help
~Love Others,To Be Loved By God~

~~Love Others,To Be Loved By God~~

according to Prophet Muhammad (saw),
" inside the human body, there is a morsel of flesh, which, if healthy, the whole body is healthy..and which, if deseased, the whole body is deseased."......
then he appointed to his heart and said,
" this piece of flesh is the heart. "

thus a sound heart tht is pure and where God resides....gives life to the body...

when we close our heart to others, our eyes are closed to see the beauty of God in them...

if God decides to care and love and feed even those who deny his existence....then who are we.... to deprive someone else of our love..just because he is of different colour or speaks a different language ....or is born in a different country..or prays to the same God....but in a different direction, using different words?....

we must try to transcend the barriers among humans so tht ...we break the barriers between humans and God...

we must see ourselves in others and we must see God in each of us...

we must love others in order to be loved by God..the meanings of the word Islam is surrender...and human life is nothing...but surrender....and we must enter into surrender peacefully, willingly and wholeheartedly.
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

:salam2: