Serious i broke ny fast

friend263

assalamualaikum dear all i m posting this because I'm feeling terrible right now.. I'm very sorry
for my deed I went to buy some fruits and when I came back I felt soooo thirsty that I drank water and broke my fast I'm feeling very bad and want to repent what do I do now do I have to give some money to any poor person or should I keep this fast after way I'm going to pray two rakah of my repentance now what should I do feeling bad want to repent asap I don't know what happened to me at that movement...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Don´t feel quilty too much, dear sister. We all are weak sometimes and make mistakes. May Allah forgives you and gives you strength and make it easier to you to continue your fasting.

:muslima: I make dua for you, sister

zaman-gm

assalamualaikum dear all i m posting this because I'm feeling terrible right now.. I'm very sorry
for my deed I went to buy some fruits and when I came back I felt soooo thirsty that I drank water and broke my fast I'm feeling very bad and want to repent what do I do now do I have to give some money to any poor person or should I keep this fast after way I'm going to pray two rakah of my repentance now what should I do feeling bad want to repent asap I don't know what happened to me at that movement...
Wa alikum assalam wa rahmatullhi wa barakatuh.
Dear Sister do you did it intentionally or unconsciously???

friend263

it was too hot outside and when I came back home I felt like I should drink some water as my throat was very much dry and I drank it. I did it intentionally how do I repent

Salmirah

Ask for forgiveness to Allah subhana wa ta'la sister. And you will have to feed some poor people as a compensation and do some nafl salah. May Allah forgive you and give you the ability to keep all the remaining fasts, ameen!

cabdixakim

Wa'aleykumas-salaam warahmatul-lahi wabarakatuh,sister
Narrated by Abu Hureyra{r.a},the prophe{s.a.w},"All the sins of my followers will be forgiven{if they repent} except for the muhajjirun "those who commit it openly or disclose their sin to others", an example of such disclosure is that a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public, then he comes in the morning, and says, 'O so-and-so, I did such-and-such (evil) deed yesterday,' though he spent his night screened by his Lord (none knowing about his sin) and in the morning he removes Allah's screen from himself."

so you are wondering how could you get rectifications and directions if you do not disclose your sin? well,you can make you matter general and use "if some one" instead of "I did so and so".
you see Allah made His religion so different than any other way of living whereby in most cases one is required to confess his sins even though not to the offended.In Islam however, you should only confess your sin to the offended{could be any one...Islamic state,society,an individual} for your case you have offended Allah even though you wronged yourself.
If we did break our fast intentionally then we must repay{come with Qadha for}that day and also pay Kafarah{fast for two consecutive months,free a slave,feed 60 masakin or give them 3/4kg food of sustenance to each 60 of them, which ever one one may wish}
And if it's not possible to fulfill any of the obligations then "Allah imposes not any soul a duty beyond its scope{Q2:286}".One will have to pay whatever he can as Swadaqah and seek divine forgiveness.
But the obligatory precaution is "one must give Kafarah as and when he is capable to do so".

may Allah forgive our sins and the sins of all muslims and enable us make the best out of this blessed month...aamiin

friend263

after posting the thread I realize the same but I'm just telling the truth I'm feeling guilty also buy that time I was not aware what is the sun ah way to repent hence I wrote this post..so will Allah subhanawatala never forgive me(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
after posting the thread I realize the same but I'm just telling the truth I'm feeling guilty also buy that time I was not aware what is the sun ah way to repent hence I wrote this post..so will Allah subhanawatala never forgive me(

Salam alaykum

Dear sister; remember that Allah is the most mercifull and forgiving.

cabdixakim

"Say: O My servants who have been prodigal{transgressed} regarding their souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful."{Q39:53}

"And were Allah to punish men for what they earn, He would not leave on the back of it any creature, but He respites them till an appointed term; so when their doom comes, then surely Allah is ever Seer of His servants."{Q35:45}...Indicating that people sin now and then and Allah is Oft-forgiving.

Anas bin Malik narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said “every man is a sinful and the best of those sinful is the one who is repenting to Allah."

Abu Ayyubul Answari reports that the prophet{s.a.w}said,"If you were not to commit sins ,Allah would have swept you out of existence,and come{replace you} with people who will commit sin and then ask for His forgiveness,and He grants them His pardon."...this shouldn't be mistaken that Allah wants people to sin rather it means He likes people who sin and immediately repent stimulating His role and Name Al-Ghafar.

Anas (radhiallahu anhu) said that he heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) say: Anas (radhiallahu anhu) said that he heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) say: “Allah the Exalted said: “O son of Adam! As long as you invoke Me and plead to Me, I will forgive you whatever you have committed, and I will not make much of it. O son of Adam! If your evil deeds reach the borders of the sky, and then you ask Me for forgiveness, I will forgive you and I would not care. O son of Adam! If you bring forth the earth full of errors, then you meet Me while you do not associate anything (or anyone) with Me, I will bring forth for you its full of forgiveness.”

Finally I should say,sister,that a muslim is pardoned in doing vice on 3 occassions if he repents: 1.If he is forced to do it.
2.out of ignorance.
3.forgetfullness

I apologize for my inconvenience sister,I never wanted to mean that Allah will never forgive you... subhanal-lah who am I to say that?!!
I only meant to make us aware of publicizing our sins in future times.

may Allah forgive us and all muslims...aamiin