i cannot believe this

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

i cannot believe someone saying violent teenagers to be sent to iraq,
are they fighting a war or sending criminals to go fight.
i am really angry

A church service will be held for knife victim Shakilus Townsend.

Shakilus Townsend died after he was stabbed and beaten with a baseball bat by three teenage boys in Thornton Heath, south London.

His stepmother suggested violent teenagers should be sent to fight in Iraq.

She said: "We as parents are very angry because nothing is being done and every single day we're burying a child.

"When these youths commit these crimes they must be sent to Iraq."

She also claimed the 75 extra Metropolitan offices deployed to tackle knife crime were merely "a drop in the ocean".

Paying tribute to the teenager, the stepmother said: "He was a good boy doing what teenagers do, not what thugs do. He was a well-behaved and mannered boy. He just didn't deserve it at all."

Meanwhile, two security guards were stabbed by alleged shoplifters in broad daylight on Britain's busiest shopping street, police said.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080706/tuk-shakilus-church-sevice-to-be-held-dba1618.html

hayat_yahya

astaghfirullah!!! instead of helping them they send them to death,,,they send violent teenagers to become more violent instead of keeping them in peaceful places n try to calm down them,,,also after the teenage period many r becoming normal, quiet person,,,as teenagers generally seem too dynamique, violent, restless,,,

MissSemolina

Asssalaamu alaykum

Of course what she is suggesting is absolutely crazy!! Remember though, this is her suggestion, to my knowledge they won't be doing this inshaAllah.

These youths who resort to such violence need to be helped and encouraged to improve themselves. Actually, we all know what they need is the fear of Allah to enter their hearts, may Allah give them guidance. The streets in some parts of London, know matter what race, colour or creed you are, are getting quite difficult to walk along.

The woman's suggestion is not very sensible at all, but she is grieving and we should kind of excuse her silly quote. Hopefully she doesn't really think that.

Miss Semolina

warda A

Sister
Asssalaamu alaykum

Of course what she is suggesting is absolutely crazy!! Remember though, this is her suggestion, to my knowledge they won't be doing this inshaAllah.

These youths who resort to such violence need to be helped and encouraged to improve themselves. Actually, we all know what they need is the fear of Allah to enter their hearts, may Allah give them guidance. The streets in some parts of London, know matter what race, colour or creed you are, are getting quite difficult to walk along.

The woman's suggestion is not very sensible at all, but she is grieving and we should kind of excuse her silly quote. Hopefully she doesn't really think that.

Miss Semolina

you are quite right , but grieving still doesnt give you a right to suggest such things, imagine what would happen to innocent kids in iraq
violent teenagers should be taught how to calm down not encouraged to fight, i agree but we should always remember that what we say always comes back to haunt us no matter the reasons

rooia

so we have heared about that ...that most of amricans troops are those teenegers that have no dads and moms..

MissSemolina

Assalaamu alaykum

I am in no way agreeing with what this woman has said, it is unacceptable, but she has just lost her stepson, she spoke to the press without a clear head, they of course will jump at the chance to make her quote enormous. Anyway, from the quote she presented, it could be taken two ways:

1. that she wants them to go over to Iraq and use their violence on Iraqis,

or

2. that she wants them to get a taste of their own medicine while over there.

After all, there is no death penalty in the UK.

And Allah knows best.

And of course it's absurd that anyone would really consider her suggestion seriously inshaAllah.

Again, I'm not defending her. ;)

Miss Semolina

justoneofmillion

:salam2:well i d suggest one thing,they should send them there without weapons somewhere with the sons of the desert to prove their cases,and i promise you that they would eat these sissies alive ,the only thing that makes some yanks act so arrogantly is the huge arms difference,nothing more this is not about bravery trust me,when you spend most of your time at playstation you can usually manage to bombard people from the air by pushing buttons under drugs,there is no heroism in there,some yanks need to stop watching Hollywood movies where Rambo defeats the whole Russian army by himself,or Bruce Willis saves the galaxy and maries the princess,get up folks !your corporations and freemasonic politicians are enslaving you with your own consent,while ensnared in your day dreaming.

AAAAAnyways i d love to have one of those beardless teenagers to teach them a lesson they would complain to their moms about.

wassalaam
jameel