I go camping...

Unleashed

This is a word game in which you add something to our list of equipment, campers, rations, whatever, for our extended, fun and perhaps a bit crazy camping trip. Your word must start with the last letter of the previous person's word. No repeats!! (and yes, you may take somewhat unconventional items on this most unusual camping trip)

I go camping, and I take with me...

a TENT

Unleashed

Salam!

Okay, gang. We've gotten a little off point. It's a word game!!

The item you take with you must begin with the last letter of the item the person before you brought.

Since Warda A brought a sleeping bag, the item I bring must begin with the letter "g". See?

So I am bringing a grill (for obvious reasons, I think!)

Now, inshallah, YOUR item must begin with an "L".

Peace.

warda A

Sister
Salam!

Okay, gang. We've gotten a little off point. It's a word game!!

The item you take with you must begin with the last letter of the item the person before you brought.

Since Warda A brought a sleeping bag, the item I bring must begin with the letter "g". See?

So I am bringing a grill (for obvious reasons, I think!)

Now, inshallah, YOUR item must begin with an "L".

Peace.

salam

ooops am sorry i think i got it wrong the first time so i have edited my post and now i think it will be fine.

L
Lantern

i will need that for light

Unleashed

(my six years old is standing with me and asking what are you typing i said E thing for camping, she give me suggesion to type E for elephant lol)

LOL! We just might need that elephant to carry all this stuff!! But now on "s"... Since everyone already has slippers, I will have to bring

Socks to keep our feet toasty warm at night.