I had a car accident yesterday

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb,

Yesterday another car hit my car (I am OK Alhamdolillah). I had bought that brand new in December and now cost of repair is more than the actual cost. I used to love my car :( I really never cared about materil loss...but this time I am not able to be patient).......I am very much hurt. I live alone and has been crying for long time...I am feeling so much lonely and hurt. I wish I had someone with me who could comfort me, cook for me, and pray for me.

Pls pray for me dear brothers and sisters that Allah give me patience and happiness. may Allah replace this loss with something good. You all have been always helpful to me in times of stress and pain. I am extremely oblige to you all for that. may Allah grant you with every goodness in Dunya and Aakhira.

Jazakom Allahu Khayra,

Sister in islam,

BinteShafi

AlQurtubi

Banned
oh! thats a bad news sister. But still, you should not be in sorrow because the problem has not come on your health and emaan.

InshALLAH everything will be fine. Dont worry

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
You may think it is bad for you , but it is actually good for you, inshAllah.

Say Alhamdulilah.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

I am so sorry to hear this sister i hope your fine inshaAllah, I will make dua that Allah bless you with better than you losted :tti_sister:

Sister keep in mind everything belongs to Allah and when he takes it away say Alhamdulilah maybe Allah has something better in store for you or maybe it wasnt good for you, Allah is our provider when he takes back whats rightfully his we shouldnt be sad but i know its hard.....Be thankful for your life not for the materail item just think what would happen if i died??? the shaytan is distacting you with money issues and other things like your car instead try turn to Allah and thank him :tti_sister:

Sister you are in my duas i sincerly hope the best for you i dont like to hear my sister is sad i am too sad May Allah bless you with never ending rewards and blessings in this life and the next :tti_sister:

Alhamdulilah :hearts:

raeesumer

Wa alaikumussalam

Dear sister BinteShafi.. Although your car got crashed, but just take incident as positive, that Allah protected you from accident. Alhamdulillah... May be its a exam from Allah to you. You mentioned in your post that you loved the car very much. Allah will exam us in al possible ways. But we should not give up our Imaaan. May Allah grant you to power hold on in your faith and also be more loyal to Allah by this accident. Ameen

You try to take the incident in such away that, If you were there inside the car while incident happens or another car might hit your car in such a away that you could not escape from the incident.... But Allah saved you by making some repairs to your car not you. We should say thousands of "hamd" to Allah for saving you. Whatever things happening in life (you feel it as good or bad) is a 'Khair' from Allah. Almighty Allah knows the best.

Requesting you to include me, my parents, relatives, friends and all the scholars in your Dua's. May Allah recover you from the shock and financial loss that happened due to the accident. Ameen

fada_all

salam alikom dear ukhti

don't worry ukhti , as u know everthing happen in this life is with allah's will and also mercy sobhanaho wa taala and a kind of test to his good people wether they are patient or not and to forgive some of their sins...........masha allah , and what had happend to you ukhti is a test from allah swt to you just re consider what happend t you and be PATIENT and never lose hope in allah swt only ask allah swt to replace you somthing better ...and be sure and thank allah swt for saving you from this accident if something happen to you n what would be ur case or situation ?? ukhti would you mind asking urself this question?? ( including myself too) are you/ we ready enough to meet allah swt ?? this what should be your aim and me and all of us , just with some patience you will ragain ur car as a new one or allah will give a new one soon ..but be patient.......wallahi this life counts nothing worth nothing besides what is awaiting for us there in life after ...may allah protect you from satan and spread his wide mercy upon you ukhti and guide u to the right and stright path and all musmils..... may allah bless you all timessss

sure you will be in my dou'a ukhtiiiiiiiii insha allah taala

i love for allah sake

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Alhumdulillah ur ok sister. :)

Just dont worry to much, Allah's wisdom is behind everything and remember things happen for the best :)

Ur in our du'aas inshaAllah

Take care sister

:tti_sister:
Wassalaam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Alhamdulilah it's good to hear that you are ok dear ukhti, and insha Allah everything else will be fine too. May Allah subhana wata'ala give you patience amiin, amiin, amiin. A good might be in their that you don't and you might never 'til Yawmul Qiyamah (day of judgment) :hearts:

wasalam

IslamicGirl24

Alahamdulillah. You are alright and thats what really matters. Don't worry, ukhti..InshaAllah everything is going to be alright.

You are in our prayers.
And please don't feel lonely.. you have your muslim brothers and sisters here to comfort you and support you.:hearts:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum wr wb
sister thank Allah he saved you Alhumdulillah ,,,inalillah e wainna ilyhey rajeeeyoon
when ever u feel sad about your car say this ,,, you never know what is good for u just submit your self
wsalam wr wb

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)

"HUG" ukhti as long as you're safe then "pheeewww" dont worry:) be happy and thankful that what happened to your car didnt happen to you:D may Allah make things easier for you and always protect you:D
hey, if you ever feel lonely, I am just a pm away, will be more than happy to talk to you my sweet dear ukhti:):)
Allah hafiz now and always:D

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum
aww sis alhamdulilah ur not badly hurt
be patient sis and insha'Allah Allah will reward you and
replace it with something goood
am sorry to hear thiss sis :( :)
wasalamu alaikum

salek

if we are on the street and drive car, accident happens. alhamdulillah, you weren't hurt. say thanks to allah subhanallahu wataala for saving you. we pray that allah swt grant peace in your heart.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb,

Jazakom Allahu Khayra dear brothers and sisters. Subhan Allah I am overwhelmed by your beautiful messages. Alhamdolillah your sincere duas and beautiful reminders mean so much to me. I cannot describe in words that how precious you all are for me ...surely much more than that car. These good wishes and sincere duas can never be bought from anywhere for millions of dollars. Alhamdolillah Allah has blessed me with Eman, countless blessings and then my this TTI family. May Allah keep you all always happy.

Allah has kept me safe...He has given me another chance so that I can glorify the name of my Lord. It was a huge reminder for me that death can approach me any moment ...so I need to be ready all the time. Material things are nothing but distractions and test from Allah SWT. May Allah make us all patient and steadfast at times of trials. may we all die as Muslims. May we all die with our forehead on the ground, Allah on our mind, sunnah in our hearts, shahadah on our tongues and tears in our eyes. Ameen ya Rabbal A'lameen

oh! thats a bad news sister. But still, you should not be in sorrow because the problem has not come on your health and emaan.

InshALLAH everything will be fine. Dont worry

Yes Alhamdolillah I am alright. Jazak Allah Khayra brother.

You may think it is bad for you , but it is actually good for you, inshAllah.

Say Alhamdulilah.

:) Alhamdolillah! Alhamodoliilah! Alhamdolillah!

Jazak Allah for the reminder brother.

I am so sorry to hear this sister i hope your fine inshaAllah, I will make dua that Allah bless you with better than you losted :tti_sister:

Sister keep in mind everything belongs to Allah and when he takes it away say Alhamdulilah maybe Allah has something better in store for you or maybe it wasnt good for you, Allah is our provider when he takes back whats rightfully his we shouldnt be sad but i know its hard.....Be thankful for your life not for the materail item just think what would happen if i died??? the shaytan is distacting you with money issues and other things like your car instead try turn to Allah and thank him :tti_sister:

Sister you are in my duas i sincerly hope the best for you i dont like to hear my sister is sad i am too sad May Allah bless you with never ending rewards and blessings in this life and the next :tti_sister:

Alhamdulilah :hearts:

You are absolutely right . I should not let shaytan to distract me from the real purpose of my existence. Alhamdolillah I am completely safe and Allah has given me another chance to seek forgiveness and to correct my acions. Jazaki Allahu Khayra for the beautiful reminder. Ameen to your Dua's. jazakaAllah

Wa alaikumussalam

Dear sister BinteShafi.. Although your car got crashed, but just take incident as positive, that Allah protected you from accident. Alhamdulillah... May be its a exam from Allah to you. You mentioned in your post that you loved the car very much. Allah will exam us in al possible ways. But we should not give up our Imaaan. May Allah grant you to power hold on in your faith and also be more loyal to Allah by this accident. Ameen

You try to take the incident in such away that, If you were there inside the car while incident happens or another car might hit your car in such a away that you could not escape from the incident.... But Allah saved you by making some repairs to your car not you. We should say thousands of "hamd" to Allah for saving you. Whatever things happening in life (you feel it as good or bad) is a 'Khair' from Allah. Almighty Allah knows the best.

Requesting you to include me, my parents, relatives, friends and all the scholars in your Dua's. May Allah recover you from the shock and financial loss that happened due to the accident. Ameen

Subhan Allah...surely this can be a test from Allah SWT and I must admit that this is nothing as compared to the sufferings of thousands of other Muslims. May Allah make us all steadfast at all times. Alhamdolillah Allah kept me safe. Jazak Allah for your dua. I will insha Allah include you, your parents, relatives, friends, and all schlars in my duas. May Allah grant each one of them goodness in both worlds, highest reward, and jannat ul Firdous. Ameen

wa alykum salam wa rahamatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu.
alhamdulilah taala for this mercy and your safty sister .
may Allah subhanahu wa taala bless you and reward you good and give you a piouse and mercyful company .amen and for all muslims.
wa salam alykum wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu.

Ameen to your dua brother. Jazak Allahu Khayra. May Allah bless you and your family with highest reward.

salam alikom dear ukhti

don't worry ukhti , as u know everthing happen in this life is with allah's will and also mercy sobhanaho wa taala and a kind of test to his good people wether they are patient or not and to forgive some of their sins...........masha allah , and what had happend to you ukhti is a test from allah swt to you just re consider what happend t you and be PATIENT and never lose hope in allah swt only ask allah swt to replace you somthing better ...and be sure and thank allah swt for saving you from this accident if something happen to you n what would be ur case or situation ?? ukhti would you mind asking urself this question?? ( including myself too) are you/ we ready enough to meet allah swt ?? this what should be your aim and me and all of us , just with some patience you will ragain ur car as a new one or allah will give a new one soon ..but be patient.......wallahi this life counts nothing worth nothing besides what is awaiting for us there in life after ...may allah protect you from satan and spread his wide mercy upon you ukhti and guide u to the right and stright path and all musmils..... may allah bless you all timessss

sure you will be in my dou'a ukhtiiiiiiiii insha allah taala

i love for allah sake

Subhan Allah !! dear sister your post is certaily an eye opener for me. I admit that I am not ready yet to meet Allah SWT. Allah o Akbar He has given me another chance to repent and to do good deeds. SubhanAllah. Ameen to your beautiful dua dear sister. May Allah always keep you happy and grant you jannat ul Firdous. Jazaki Allah Khayra. May HE love you dear sister for whose sake you love me :)

Alhumdulillah ur ok sister. :)

Just dont worry to much, Allah's wisdom is behind everything and remember things happen for the best :)

Ur in our du'aas inshaAllah

Take care sister

:tti_sister:
Wassalaam

You are right sister. There must be a great wisdon behind this insah Allah. Jazaki Allahu Khayra for your Dua.

Asalamu alaykum

Alhamdulilah it's good to hear that you are ok dear ukhti, and insha Allah everything else will be fine too. May Allah subhana wata'ala give you patience amiin, amiin, amiin. A good might be in their that you don't and you might never 'til Yawmul Qiyamah (day of judgment) :hearts:

wasalam

Alhamdolillah I am good. Ameen to your sincere dua dear sister. Jazaki Allah khayra. may Allah keep you happy in both worlds.

Alahamdulillah. You are alright and thats what really matters. Don't worry, ukhti..InshaAllah everything is going to be alright.

You are in our prayers.
And please don't feel lonely.. you have your muslim brothers and sisters here to comfort you and support you.:hearts:

Jazaki Allahu Khayra dear sister. Now I am not worried after so much sincere duas of my brothers and sisters from around the world Alhamdolillah. Yes I am not lonely...I do agree. Alhamdolillah.

asalam o alykum wr wb
sister thank Allah he saved you Alhumdulillah ,,,inalillah e wainna ilyhey rajeeeyoon
when ever u feel sad about your car say this ,,, you never know what is good for u just submit your self
wsalam wr wb

Alhamdolillah I am saved. jazak Allahu Khayra dear sister.

Assalamu Alaikum:)

"HUG" ukhti as long as you're safe then "pheeewww" dont worry:) be happy and thankful that what happened to your car didnt happen to you:D may Allah make things easier for you and always protect you:D
hey, if you ever feel lonely, I am just a pm away, will be more than happy to talk to you my sweet dear ukhti:):)
Allah hafiz now and always:D

SubhanAllah !! I would not be here telling my story if that would happened to me. Alhamdolillah I am here to realize that how merciful Allah is. Jazaki Allahu Khayra dear sister for your dua and for reminding me that you are so close to me. May Allah keep you always happy and grant you abundant reward.

Assalamu Alaikum
aww sis alhamdulilah ur not badly hurt
be patient sis and insha'Allah Allah will reward you and
replace it with something goood
am sorry to hear thiss sis :( :)
wasalamu alaikum

Jazaki Allah Khayra sister for the reminder and for your dua. May Allah give you beautiful reward in both worlds.

if we are on the street and drive car, accident happens. alhamdulillah, you weren't hurt. say thanks to allah subhanallahu wataala for saving you. we pray that allah swt grant peace in your heart.

Alhamdolillah. I am not hurt. Jazak Allahu Khayra for your dua.

Waalaikum Salam wr wb.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu. Ukhti, Allah subhanahu wata'ala has given you another chance. so do not be of those who whine or who complain...just remember Allah swt could placed you in the position of the car....so turn to Allah subhanahu wata'ala and be grateful. Alhamdulillah we are all happy you are safe. take this car of your mind, it's dunya, you'll get another car inshaAllah. just be thankful to Allah subhanahu wata'ala. Wasalamu 3alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh sister..plz have ptience..never think, like this, we all are with you,, and main allah is with you..just close you eyes, and feel allah, as allah is every where..you will definitly feel good..i hope allah will make this easy for you...ameen

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear strong sister Adam's Daughter.

Be patient sister be batient. Always remember that Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) will test us by the things which we love most. As per you, you said you love this car a lot. Therefore be sure that Allah is testing you with it.

I can clearly understand how much you will be shocked and how much sadness it will bring to you my dear sister. I also had something which I loved very much and Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) tested me with that in one of the most critical situations of my educational life also. But Alhamdhulillah you can see I am happy even without it. You also can be happy my dear sister. What we need most is trust in Allah and patience. It is the key of success for believers.

Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) tests hard whom He loves and those who loves Him, by the things which they love most.

InshaAllah you will be rewarded with something much beneficial and important for you for this patience sister. Be strong. I know you are capable of it.

Always remember this Ayah of Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala). "And We will surely test you (all) with something of fear and hunger and loss of property, lives and fruits; but give glad tidings to the (steadfast) patient." (Al-Baqara 155)

InshaAllah I will remember you in my duas. Don't be alone. Your brothers and sisters are here to put away your loneliness. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh