I have a question (Fajr Salaah)

rightpath_357

Asalalmu Alaikum :)

I have a question.

Let's say Fajr is at 6:15. The sun rises at 7:30. Shuruk is at 8:10.

If I wake up after 7:30 when the sun is rising, should I wait until 8:10 to make up that prayer?

JazakAllah Khayran.

Salam :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalalmu Alaikum :)

I have a question.

Let's say Fajr is at 6:15. The sun rises at 7:30. Shuruk is at 8:10.

If I wake up after 7:30 when the sun is rising, should I wait until 8:10 to make up that prayer?

JazakAllah Khayran.

Salam :)
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Sister you should have asked the question on a new thread. One, to get an answer and Two: to not bump this thread. It's isn't really a good one. I mean the question askedby OP is the kind that should be kept between the slave and Allaah alone.

Sorry didn't answer your question lol.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam,

I have moved your original post sister 'rightpath_357' into a new thread with the reply from sister 'Seeking Allah's Mercy' because the original thread was not correct (revealing one's shortcomings).

I hope you don't mind the thread title.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
:wasalam:

If one misses the prayer then they should make it up soon as they can. If it is a time you can't pray, such as the rising of the sun then you can wait till the sun as risen. Which usually is about 15 minutes. I don't think you have to wait till suruk prayer.

Anas ibn Maalik said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘If one of you sleeps and misses a prayer, or forgets it, then let him pray it as soon as he remembers, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘… and perform al-salaah for My remembrance.’ [Ta-Ha 20:14]” (Reported by Muslim, 1104).

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/2461