"I heard Ibn Mas`ud say, `The greatest Ayah in the Book of Allah is:

salahdin

At-Tabarani recorded that Shutayr bin Shakal said, "I heard Ibn Mas`ud say, `The greatest Ayah in the Book of Allah is:

[اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَىُّ الْقَيُّومُ ]​
(Allah! None has the right to be worshipped but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists)(2:255). The most comprehensive Ayah in the Qur'an concerning good and evil is:

[إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَأْمُرُ بِالْعَدْلِ وَالإْحْسَانِ]​
(Verily, Allah enjoins justice and Al-Ihsan) (16:90). The Ayah in the Qur'an which brings the most relief is in Surat Az-Zumar:

[قُلْ يعِبَادِىَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُواْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ لاَ تَقْنَطُواْ مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ]​
(Say: "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the mercy of Allah.'') And the clearest Ayah in the Qur'an about reliance on Allah is:

[وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجاًوَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ يَحْتَسِبُ]​
(And whosoever has Taqwa of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine) (65:2-3).' Masruq said to him; `You have spoken the truth.'''

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wbaraakatuh

MashaAllah!

JazakAllahu khair for sharing it brother.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

MashAllah, Allahu Akbaar.

Jazzak Allah khair ya brother for sharing with us. Ameen. :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

khangul

your sister
:wasalam:

jazaakallah khair dear brother !

Did you notice all the above ayah,s have the name of ALLAH subhanahoo wataalah.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Saladin.

Masha-Allah. As usual very nice post. I wonder you have best of treasures,expect a lot from you.

Regards.