I love being a Muslim because...

Ferrari1981

Salaam Peeeps

I love being a Muslim because... it feels deep in my mind and heart about our way of life, and though raised Muslim; I did my own research on Christianity, Judaism and Islam... Islam appealed to me more due to its closeness to Allah (swt) and the steps we had to do were much clearer since it was the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) we had to use as our role model... Islam is a simple, peaceful and understanding religion even though there are differences of opinion on certain matters.

Qadr is the most important thing I’ve learnt though seeking advice from Yusuf Estes who told us that its not freewill but free choice… Qadr (fate) is written by Allah (swt), but we still do have ‘Free choice’ not freewill… now I understand the meaning and I will implement this into my life… My future though planned by me (my personal preferences) I understand my dreams will change due to Qadr and free choice (Allah (swt) is the best of planners) but at least I have a rough guide about what I plan to achieve and where.

For the past few weeks I’ve been thinking very hard about my future and my Deen. I’ve been having many dreams about death and my future life. My ambitions in life were to learn Tajweed (for Qur’anic purposes), Arabic (for visiting Arab countries), Gujarati (for marriage purposes) and cooking (for survival techniques) together with Qur’an and my Deen of Islam as a whole. Quite recently due to certain circumstances death has been on my mind a lot and though it doesn’t mean much to you, I’m quite afraid of the future and what it holds, not just for me but my family and friends and the whole Ummah…

Seeing young religious Muslim couples with their children really inspires me towards my Deen and to this day I’ve helped many children world wide via Daw’ah.

May Allah (swt) guide us all on the right path and grant everyone’s wishes here and in the afterlife, AMEEN

Anyway you guys take care; I hope to hear from you soon. Jazakallah for your patience in reading this... it may not have answered the question but it’s just a reflection on life...

Ma'asalaama

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Brother Farooq!

Thats a good Post.. And i ask Allah to help you and help us all .

I really hope that Allah gives you the ability to do all those things. I would like to add that, ARabic is important for us as Muslims, not just to visit Arab countries, but to read and recite the Quran and understand Islam better.

Wasalam.

Ameer.

Im thinking this is not a game (as it is in Game Section) ! so i am going to move the post to more appropriate part of this website.... yeah?