I M Back on TTI Network

aroojimran

:salam2:to all Brothers n sisters on TTI Network,esp brother Mabsoot n sister Asja

Believe me having been away from TTI has given me an incomplete feeling,but i got over busy with my wedding proceedings and had to relocate to UAE soon after my wedding..

Alhumdulillah,all went well and hope Allah makes my journey of life after Nikkah all the more smooth n empower me with Imaan to face all the tests administered by HIM(InshaAllah)

Kindly pray for me as i m feeling too lonely being so distant from my family..
I have always wanted to be in KSA,especially in d holy cities,and being here has further strengthened that craving of mine...I wish to offer Umrah/Hajj asap...

Believe me somtymes my heart misses d beats to think when i would be there!
My eyes well up evn now while posting this thread.

plz pray for me!

Allah hafiz
:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Asssalamu Allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakathu my dear sister Arroj

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I can not belive it dear sister,you have joined us again.Mashallah,Mashallah.:):) I am sooo happpppy for you my beloved sister and I have been missing you soo much.But Alhadmulillah you have joined us again.

Welcome back dear sister,I am so glade to hear that everything is well Mashallah,and I am so glade for your marriege:).May Allah subhan we teala bless your life always,with loot of happiness,Love and Iman in your home and forever.Ameen.
You will be in my prayers and duas sister,and I hope from my heart wallahi that your life will continue be blessed from Allah.

May Allah bless you always and keep you under His protection.

I Love you for the sake of Allah:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa taala dear ukhtii ,

what a nice surprise i heard now i can't believe my eyes when i read your thread mash allah , i miss you soooooooooo much im sure not me butr most of our sisters hear dear ukhtii, all prasie go to allah the almitghy for making you returing back to us your second family its an awsome in fact ..alhamdoliallah,im so happy ............
may allah swt bless you with his wide mercy in your new life masha allah ,may allah swt make thoings easy for you and bring you a child that will full your life insha allah ,because kids are the joy of life as allah swt said in the holy Qur'an...
may allah make your new life full of , love happiness , prosperity, sincererity, undrestanding and of course strong imane.............
don't worry you will be insha allah in my dou'a ...
ur sis khadija

naaad

mu'minah
Wa Alaikum as Salaam
and welcome back sis!!!!!!!!!!!

you too are from Sharjah, UAE- thats cooll...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum dear sister:D

welcome back HOME:D

InshaAllah I will keep you in my duas:D

and congrats on your wedding!!!!!!

Allah hafiz now and always:D

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
:SMILY206: back dear sis
Congratulation on your wedding
MAy ALLAH bless you and your husband.Ameen
walikum salam

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
I hope ur fine ukhti? Welcome bck to TTI!!! Congratz on ur wedding!!
May Allah Bless you. Ameen.

:SMILY206::SMILY252: