I Met Another Revert Brother

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
On Sunday after Isha. Irish guy in his 60s, very smart, been Muslim for over 20 years, never been married.

I've think I've seen my future :eek: :(

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
On Sunday after Isha. Irish guy in his 60s, very smart, been Muslim for over 20 years, never been married.

Salam Brother,

Hope you are in the best of health Inshallah.

It's nice to know you have met a revert brother that has been Muslim for over 20 years Mashallah.

Brother, what exactly did you mean by "I've think I've seen my future"?

Peace2u

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salam Brother,

Hope you are in the best of health Inshallah.

It's nice to know you have met a revert brother that has been Muslim for over 20 years Mashallah.

Brother, what exactly did you mean by "I've think I've seen my future"?

Peace2u

Bro Muhammad is not married yet and his age is catching up. He is not 60 years old yet and he is not that old actually...
it means he do not want to be like this brother who is 60 years old and not married

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Bro Muhammad is not married yet and his age is catching up. He is not 60 years old yet and he is not that old actually...
it means he do not want to be like this brother who is 60 years old and not married
Salam bro,

Thanks for the explanation, I'm a bit slow today so forgive me :)

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Ameen....
you are not slow bro. You are one of the members whose post inspires me.

Salam

First and foremost special thanks to Allah, without whom we would not have been guided.

Jazakhallah Khair brother Alkathiri for your comments. All praise is due to Allah Lord of all the worlds.

Alhamdulilah I'm happy my post are a source of inspiration for our readers although I would hate to take any credit for them. I only post them in the hope that people benefit from them Inshallah.

May Allah reward you all immensely. Please continue making du’aa though.

Peace2u

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
We are making for ourselfs difficulties, we first think about money/mahr
and also sisters are very selfish, I mean it si very easy to have secular or non muslim girl but when I need serious something for marriage it is disaster to talk with religious Muslims girls, they are as top level diplomats, shame on them.

I think this is a very shameful reply because it is completely generalizing the muslim women! Not everyone is like that, I know so many sisters who are so dear to me, to whom nothing is more important than pleasing Allah sawt.

"diplomats", a "great" level of vocabulary I must admit....

aha "it is very easy to have a secular or non muslim girl", since when is that recommended in islam? And living a "playful" life is haram if that is, what you a implying.

:salam2:

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah

insha'Allah brother pray to Allah that he grants you a pious muslim woman.

as long as you have your belief in Allah, that will keep you strong NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!

dianek

We are making for ourselfs difficulties, we first think about money/mahr
and also sisters are very selfish, I mean it si very easy to have secular or non muslim girl but when I need serious something for marriage it is disaster to talk with religious Muslims girls, they are as top level diplomats, shame on them.

So that is why a lot of Muslim men marry non-muslims, to avoid negotiating...... Well maybe you should do what my husband did and marry a non-muslim and have faith that your good heart will guide them to Islam!!!!!!!!! Maybe this is God's way of propogating Islam.........And Muslimahs have every right to iron out all that they expect and desire in a marriage. I plan, now that I have converted, to ask my husband to do a formal Islamic wedding and in which I too will have my own ideas in the contract, now that I know my married rights.

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
So that is why a lot of Muslim men marry non-muslims, to avoid negotiating...... Well maybe you should do what my husband did and marry a non-muslim and have faith that your good heart will guide them to Islam!!!!!!!!! Maybe this is God's way of propogating Islam.........And Muslimahs have every right to iron out all that they expect and desire in a marriage. I plan, now that I have converted, to ask my husband to do a formal Islamic wedding and in which I too will have my own ideas in the contract, now that I know my married rights.

aww insha'Allah sister :)

dianek

I fully agree with you, I became tired from strict muslims girls.
They have rights, but desires must be limited otherwise both sides will suffer, if those girls think that only we suffer, I will tell them they are in delirium.

It's funny you know, you are young, so now you don't want a strict muslim girl....but I will bet once you are married to someone you will expect her to be very pious and strict!!!!

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
It's funny you know, you are young, so now you don't want a strict muslim girl....but I will bet once you are married to someone you will expect her to be very pious and strict!!!!

Thats very true sister. I know for a fact you're talking from experience only because this happened with your husband. I remember you mentioning something about this in one of your previous posts.

Peace2u

dianek

Thats very true sister. I know for a fact you're talking from experience only because this happened with your husband. I remember you mentioning something about this in one of your previous posts.

Peace2u

You are correct, voice of experience here.......and it was only after my husband laid off of preaching to me that I have started to learn and converted and will continue to learn. Young brothers you either have to that which you expect of a wife or practice great patience and acceptance with the ones that fall short of what you expect from your wife......but you should also understand that you have to work to be what your wife expects of a husband.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Brothers and Sisters,

This thread is about brother Muhammad. Let us contcentrate at his issue here.

First i suggest that brother Muhammad pray to Allah to provide him a wonderful Muslimah wife. I am sure he would be praying to Allah about it. :salah:

Allah also uses insaan (humans) to do his work. So I would like to know if any of the sisters who lives in the area where brother Muhammad lives, or know somebody who lives near him can help him find a suitable mate.

But before that brother Muhammad has to tell us where he live, where Caerlyr is?

Also does anybody knows about any websites where people go for matrimonial matters? Maybe that would help.

Sister Dianek also has a good suggestion based on her own experiance.

I want brother Muhammad to get married ASAP.

Let us work on it people.
:wasalam:

dianek

Brothers and Sisters,

This thread is about brother Muhammad. Let us contcentrate at his issue here.

First i suggest that brother Muhammad pray to Allah to provide him a wonderful Muslimah wife. I am sure he would be praying to Allah about it. :salah:

Allah also uses insaan (humans) to do his work. So I would like to know if any of the sisters who lives in the area where brother Muhammad lives, or know somebody who lives near him can help him find a suitable mate.

But before that brother Muhammad has to tell us where he live, where Caerlyr is?

Also does anybody knows about any websites where people go for matrimonial matters? Maybe that would help.

Sister Dianek also has a good suggestion based on her own experiance.

I want brother Muhammad to get married ASAP.

Let us work on it people.
:wasalam:

I believe that is IRELAND!!!! (WOOHOO!!!!! Love the Mother Land!!)