I need a book, pleas help me!

wolqan

:wasalam:
Brothers and sisters i am Uyghur muslim in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonom region, I need a book named "الولاء والبراء في الإسلام", (PDF or DOC) I can find those books on website, but in china can not open those websites like www.islamhouse.com and www.4shared.com, so some brothers downloand and sent me. Jazakallahu hayren kesira.
my email addres :*edited*

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum brother,

Here is the translated English edition of the book.

If you want the book in arabic, please send us the link, insha Allah one of us will be glad to download it for you and upload it here.

Attachments

• alWalaawalBaraa1.pdf
    655.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Al Wala wal Bara Part 2.pdf
    723.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Al Wala Wal Bara Part 3.pdf
    716.8 KB · Views: 45

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Here is the arabic version.

Attachments

• ?????? ??????? ?? ??????? - ???? ???? ???????? (?6) ??? ???? ? ???????.pdf
    11.4 MB · Views: 108

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Excellent read..I am halfway through the first part. Jazaak Allahu Kharin for the links.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Brother,

Why don't you start a thread and teach us from this book. It is worth the time. Just take a paragraph or two and tell us why we need to read this.

wolqan

Brother,

Why don't you start a thread and teach us from this book. It is worth the time. Just take a paragraph or two and tell us why we need to read this.

Assalamu alaikum!
I am stading this book now, inshaallah, after i finished have wright sth about this.
if you like, we can study togather by web, my yahoo address is alogli321*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!.cn .

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I am not the person to do this with. I am going in a full circle. I cannot make a commitment to something I can not keep.

But, you can start a book discussion. It is well worth the time. It is a wonderful book. It gives us history, backed with the Quran and makes you think.
Please start and I will contribute as I can.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is amazing that most Muslims are unaware of the number of Muslims in China.

Brother, please post those photos from the link here. And let us keep this thread alive.

But in the book that is what is mentioned. We will be fighting the oppressors until the day we die.