"I need help"

Muslimboy2222

Hallo my fellow brothers and sisters, the reason i am making this thread is because over the past 2 years i've encountered some difficulties while studying.
Below are some examples of them
1. While in my PE lessons, the teacher sometimes turns on the music & tells everyone that it's time for dancing & normally all my classmates r cool with this except me since i am the only muslim in the class. Since my class is a mixed one the teacher sometimes pairs up the students ie boy-girl pair.I know that a man cannot dance with a women unless his married to her & viceversa. well at first i used to come up with some lame excuses not to dance, but then again i would run out of ideas. which meant that i had to dance with a girl. Even if i tell my teacher he/ might not understand. what should i do???. the type of dances that the teacher teaches us is usually the cowboy dancing.So there is no body contact with the girls except grabbing the hands.So what i was wondering is what i should do?? and another thing i get graded in this subject. I am planning inshallah to become a doctor & inorder to be allowed to the university i have to high grades. in this country they have a very different
method of grading people.what should i do?? ie they grade people based on the number of subjects taken & much more
2. Also in the school we watch movies and later on are supposed to hand in a film report/ analysis. So when sometimes i am watching these movies a sex/ kissing scene comes up & i immediately close my eyes, cauz i knw it's not allowed in islam. Suppose i tell my teacher about this & he/she understands & i am allowed not to watch the movie. You see it doesn't stop there cauz when i talk to my teachers about such issues another one comes up.Since we muslims have different moral values than any other group & what we might consider as immoral to them it's a different story
So here is my final question what can i do to ease the situation & prevent mis-understanding between muslims & non-muslims??????

I knw that muslims studying in non-muslim countries face such problems.So what can be done so that inshallah in the future muslim students have a way of coping with such kind of situations.

I was also wondering what is the limit for a muslim boy/girl to intereact with a non muslim of the oppsite sex.Since we must work with them academically & stuff like that? i would like to hear you different suggestions & opinions

waleikum salam

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
boy oh boy I dont know where to start.
Firstly it is haram to hold a girls hand and do the bush dance, you cant even look twice at a girl.
Second, dont be shy, use every opportunity to teach your teachers about Islam, tell them it is forbidden watch scenes etc etc
Know your Lord comes first, dont worry about what the others will think of you. If you are an outcast a such, then at least its becoz you were doing the right thing.

Idris16

I know it's an old thread, but I am sure others are going through this problem too.

Me I have missed many PE lessons. Just go there sometimes and sometimes not ;)

When you watch film, choose the best seat for you and use your mobile to look at.

a_stranger

:salam2:
:ma: son your heart is clear pure alive........this is the greatest thing in life. Be careful not to darken your heart , not to full it with lusts and doubts. Try your best to keep your heart close to Allah subhanahu wa taaala. Try to tell the staff in your school that you are muslem and you should not dance or touch a girl or see haram, I think they will have more respect to you, ......may Allah protect you and keep you on the straight path.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

I went to a boys only grammar school. - We had music lessons though, but I didnt sing or do music. I was always placed outside of the classroom for being naughty...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa alaykum salam,

I went to a boys only grammar school. - We had music lessons though, but I didnt sing or do music. I was always placed outside of the classroom for being naughty...

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Sometimes, being naughty helps. So be naughty all you can.

That's the message behind akhi Mabsoot's post. Nice admininstrator, good training master. Mashaa'Allaah!