"...I see the Hoor al 'Ayn"

xAllahKnowsBestx

ambulance.jpg

Khalid Al-Jubair, a well-known da’eya today and gives many lectures, is a cardiologist by profession in Saudia Arabia. In his lectures, he retells stories he has encountered while working as a medical doctor. Here is one of the stories:

During one of my shifts, I was called to the ambulance car and there laid a young man, around the age of 16 or 17, struggling with death. The medics in the ambulance said that this young man was reading the Quran in one of the Masjids, and when the call for prayer was announced, he returned the Quran to its place, and then stood up only to fall unconscious.

The medics said that when they examined him, it turned out that he was hit with a major heart attack, one that if it were to hit a camel, it would put it him down. The Shaikh says that he tried to help him, and had to get some items from the hospital, so he left them for minutes. When he came back he saw the young man whispering in the medics ear while holding his hand, and seconds later, he began saying, ‘La ilaha ilah Allah, Mohammed Rasul Allah’ and repeating it until he died.

The medic began to weep.

The Shaikh was surprised since the medic has seen many people pass away, and this wasn’t different. So the Shaikh asked him why he was crying and what did the young man say to him?

The medic said that when the young man saw you return, he asked me to not let you close since he knew you were the doctor assigned to him, and he asked me to get closer to him, and he said:

“Tell the heart doctor not to trouble himself, for by Allah, I am almost dead. I swear by Allah that I see the Hoor Al-’Ayn now and I see my place in Paradise” …and he let go of my hands.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-salaam,

Jazaaki'Allahu Khayr for sharing a timely reminder regarding death. May Allah give us an end that is just as good, and not make us among the wretched. Ameen.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
AssalaamuAlaikum

JazakAllah Khair for sharing this sister :)

“Tell the heart doctor not to trouble himself, for by Allah, I am almost dead. I swear by Allah that I see the Hoor Al-’Ayn now and I see my place in Paradise” …and he let go of my hands.

Is this for real? I mean can a person actually see? :confused:

Peace.