I want a lollipop!

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
lolz she is soooooooo cute :ma:....funny video...but she keeps sayin "puppy" i think she was pretending to talk to her pet... :lol:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Thank you for sharing the video, brother. It makes one smile, even though looks not too real. Anyways it's a quite cute child.

Here's another one for you. Enjoy:
[yt]ScJr65nhshY[/yt]​

I think many of us would have thought at some stage of doing something similar. Lol!

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Thank you for sharing the video, brother. It makes one smile, even though looks not too real. Anyways it's a quite cute child.

Here's another one for you. Enjoy:
[yt]ScJr65nhshY[/yt]​

I think many of us would have thought at some stage of doing something similar. Lol!

hahahhahaahhaaaaaaaaaaahahaha! I CANT stop laughing! "can you destroy my school....is this the joke factory? ...make sure my teachers are in there when you destroy it.....bcuz they give me extra homework on every friday......."" hahhahah Jzakallah kheir for sharing bro...u jus made my day :D:D:D

:lol:

al-muslimah

Before seeing the thread I was like: What?! Brother Ahmed_Indian wants a lolipop?! Whats going on! haha..Thanks for sharing akhi..that was extremly cuteeee..

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
:lol:both the videos are SOWEEEEET:)....first one is cute....second one hilarious:lol:
jazakllah khiara for making me laugh both my brothers.

Talat

:ma: both vidios are funny, my son called 999 and ordred pizza at the age of three, and police turned up at my door step without the pizza!!! Appreantly he has been doing it for some times and I didn't not know.