i want to share my ...

haf

first I should like to thank all the staff that are working every day to come up with this intersting work .I hope that i could share with you my ideas and veiws.

Anssam12

Isalm Is.......;-)

Islam is the simplest, & easiest guide that helps all kind human (he/she) ((poor/rich, sick/healthy, week/strong, child/old, short/tall, & "all types of hairs, eyes, skins...etc")), to find the shortcuts, that help human beings to live happily in this temporary life, & win the immortal life of the hereafter.

As Muslims we have the responsibility of enlightening our brothers/sisters in humanity, about Islam, & to prove to them that Allah (SWT) cares for us too much & like us. HE (SWT) had sent Islam to us to enlighten & make us live this temporary life safely, easily & win the hereafter, the immortal life of paradise, HE (SWT) loves us, & like to see us in the paradise, thus Allah (SWT) asked us to practice Islam to show us how to live this short life. Allah (SWT) send the Holly Books as map roads to guide the humanity in this temporary life wisely, to reach the immortal one (hereafter), the paradise safely, He (SWT) sent to us Prophets as teachers to explain every thing in this life & showing us the roads, that leads to success in this life, & here after.

Islam is a running river, & active, we need to deal with it actively, we need to interact with our br.s/sist.s in humanity, we need to show them the true way to the Light (ALLAH "SWT"), the Holy Quraan is a road map for all, you check yourself with it, if you are on the right way you'll continue happily to the next station, & if not, you pause to see where is your mistake, what you did & how to repair, doing your best for finding the right road to continue to the next station. It is another mercy (rahmah) from Allah (SWT) to HIS creation, forgiving their mistakes, if they recognize them, & asked HIS (SWT) forgiveness &guideness.

This life is full of tests, we need to pass them successfully, the only way to pass the test is to read, prepare, & walk the road map carefully to walk & arrive to the next station safely.

Allah (SWT) is not in need of us, we are in need of HIM (SWT), He wants us to enter the Paradise that he created. Thus; he advised as to do cretin things in this temporary life if we went through difficulty, or hardship to for give us & win the paradise. So, praying, fasting, going to Hajj, giving charity, helping the needy & caring for our youngsters, elderly people, & the environment , that surrounded us (plants, animals, the air, the water, the land, the sky & , the ocean, the weather, what they contain, ..etc are tools that enables man kind to make up & correct our wrong doings in this life. As human we are not perfect, we continuously make & full into mistakes cautiously or incautiously, thus Allah (SWT) had handed us these easy & workable tools "like praying, fasting, hajj, charity good deeds, caring & having passion for each other, ...etc” to winning the hereafter, the paradise. This is also a sign of Allah’s (SWT) mercy, & love for us, HE (SWT) like to see all of us in the paradise, accept those whom intentionally decided to go to the hill fire, & still the doors of forgiveness’s are open to them always, continuously, till the last minute of their life. So, we need continuously to thank Allah (SWT) for HIS great care & love for us.