i wore the niqab alhamduliallah taala

fada_all

salam alikum warahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh

hope that all of you dear sisters and brothers are in a good sate of mind and imane ...

i want to share with you this happy news hoping that allah:tti_sister::tti_sister: sobhanahu wa taala accept our good deeds and frgives those bad ones.the news here is that i wore my niqab alhamduliallah but the suprise is that i was so hesitated at first in making the niqab thinking wrongly that it is so hard , yet i find it wallahi so sophisticated very easy al hamduliallah ,and understand that i was wrong and that it is very easy... sobhana allah anything that is making us near from allah sobhahahu wa taala we find joy in doing so :ma::ma:

may allah sobhahahu wa taala guide us all to the right path and make al firda's alla'la our palce in al jannah ammmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn..

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh,,

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Are you kidding Me? MashaAllah! MashaAllah! MashaAllah!

Wohooooooooooooo! Really you made me so happy by telling that great news my sister. Wow wow wow! :D

I pray Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) to grant you success in both the worlds and to make your path to Jannah easy and courageous. :)

Congratu;ations for becoming a Niqabi. :) :) :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

fada_all

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Are you kidding Me? MashaAllah! MashaAllah! MashaAllah!

Wohooooooooooooo! Really you made me so happy by telling that great news my sister. Wow wow wow! :D

I pray Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) to grant you success in both the worlds and to make your path to Jannah easy and courageous. :)

Congratu;ations for becoming a Niqabi. :) :) :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

wa alikum salamu allahi taala wa rahmatuhu taala wa barakatuh dear akhi Ibn Adam..:salah:

jazaka allah every khir here and in life after for taking time to read my post.. , may allah sobhanahu wa taala make al firdaou's ala'la your place in al jannah

:tti_sister:and ammen to your dou'a may allah grant you the same ..:tti_sister:
salam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

:mashallah: :mashallah: its great news!

may Allah accept this act of yours and grant you jannah. ameen.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
MashaAllah!

Congratulations sister! Sosososososo happy for you. :D

May Allah accept it and keep you steadfast.

Tc ukhtii

Wassalaam

a_stranger

:salam2:sister

AlhamduliAllah , Niqab help you perfect your purity and keep woman away from harmfull gaze that spoil hearts . May Allah reward you and keep your faith high.

fada_all

:mashallah: :mashallah: its great news!

may Allah accept this act of yours and grant you jannah. ameen.

salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi wa barakatuh,

jazaka allah khairan katiran dear akhi Ahmed ,, and ameen to your dou'a may allah grant you the same akhi:tti_sister:

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah

fada_all

MashaAllah!

Congratulations sister! Sosososososo happy for you. :D

May Allah accept it and keep you steadfast.

Tc ukhtii

Wassalaam

wa alikum salamo allahi wa barakatuh

jazaki allah every khir here and in life after , may allah guide you to wear the niqab too ukhtii in your marraige life insha allah taala , by the way, how it was your new life of marraige are your doing well hope so ....i miss you so much where have you been its long time not contacting me ukhtii Asmaa in my email address hope you are doing well ,, waiting for your attendance with me insha allah taala,, may allah guide us all to the:tti_sister: right path and all muslims ammennnnnnnnnnnn

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh

fada_all

alahamdulilah sis its really so nice to hear that , may allah swt bless u ameen :)

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh,,

jazaki allah khairan katiran ukhtii and ammen to your dou'a ...may allah swt grant you the higtest rank in al jaanah ammen

AlhamduliAllah , Niqab help you perfect your purity and keep woman away from harmfull gaze that spoil hearts . May Allah reward you and keep your faith high.

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

ammen to your dou'a ..may allah grant you al ajeer wa tawab and guide you to the right path and reward you with al firdaous al alaa'la in al jannah ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baraktuhu my beloved sister.

Mashallah!!!! I am so happy for you my dear sister,and from the botton of my heart:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:. May Allah reword you for your noble niyah to wear niqab for the sake of Allah,and bright your face and heart always.

May Allah bless you and reword you on both worlds. ameen summa ameen.

believers_path

:salam2:
dear sis :ma:
its a realy great news!:mashallah:
:tti_sister:May Allah s.w.t accepts our deeds n little struggle in deen,
May Allah Bless you n help you.Ameen

indeed Purity n piety leads to Paradise!!!:hearts:Subhanallah!
wassalam.

beautiful is islam

:salam2:
my dear sis i am so happy for you may Allah be with you.
i hope Allah reward you for good luck with it too.
no matter what happens be strong my sister.:ma:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wa alaykum salaam sister, i congradulate you! You're so strong and pious, insha Allah I can be as strong as you and commit to the Niqab. ^^;;

Masha Allah, so wonderful for you!

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
aoa
wooooooooooooooooooooooooow thats wonderful mashaAlllah .................laqoowata illa billah ................:):):) may ALLAH accept from you ........and keep you firm ameen

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmaru allahi taala wa barakaryh dear sisters and brother

wallahi im so happy with all of your answers and attentions , this is the real taqwa and imane of you may allah accept it as it is just for allah for His sake sobhanah wa taala, and ammeen toma ammeen to your dou'a , may allah sobhanahu wa taala reward you all with the same and grant you with al firdaou's all aa'la and make your life full of hapiness ,prosperity, strong faith and imane..reward us all with the meeting of the loveable person in this life before anything in this finite life , salla allahu aalihi wa salam. ameen ameen ..
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah tala wa barakatuh