I would like to revert

mabera

Alhamdulilah

:ma:
All praise is due to Allah the creator, controller, and sustainer of the universe, we celebrate His praises and seek His assistance. His protection His guidance;We believe and put our trust in Him; we seek His protection against the evils of our own souls and our wrong doings; for whoever receives guidance from Allah he is rightly guided.
Congratulations may Almighty Allah continue to bless you and makes you as a light to your entire families. congratulations once more. I'm almost crying

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salamalaik wa ahlan wa sahlan(peace be on you and welcome to Islam)

Though I am from a muslim family, yet I'll say I'm a revert,though I use to pray regularly, yet I'll say I'm a revert. Coz I didnt have the faith before, now I have. Inshallah,I'm so happy now and may ALlah bless me. Welcome to the world of preace and truth with evidence.
If you have marked Islam as a truth and you admit all the things....so what are you waiting for? when I was about to change myself, like I started keeping my beard, quit playing guitar and music listening as well, quit smoking, quit wasting time in meaningless hanging out/gossiping wid friends, I was quistioned a lot. A lot of peaople around me even friends/family members use to call me "laden/jangi/terrorist/JMB(banned Islamic group in Bangladesh)" stuffs like that. But I didnt care. If I would care the society/surroundings/friends,what will they say, may be I'll be not getting any job for my beards.....but I thought that: Allah will be with me and he will help me. Its the most important thing to care Allah SWT than those people.
I thing you'll be going to face a lot more problem than me as you r female and living in west.

May Allah save us and guide us all
Jazakallahu Khairan wa Barakallahu Feekum
Masalama

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Be Strong ma dear SiS..you r in the right place and InshaAllah u'll find wht u r looking for...

FreeMind.

Knowledge is Power.
Welcome sister, inshallah you revert to Islam and you will find the goodness of it.

The Muslim Ummah needs strengthening and your revertion is that one step closer to
making it successful.