Iam Yasmin!!

yaso

Asalamu aalekum brothers and sisters,
Iam your sister Yasmin from Alexandria, Egypt. Alhamduallah I was born muslim.
Masahallah very nice, beneficial forum, Gazakum allah kherian for your great effort.
Any muslim, new muslim, or non muslim please dont hesitate to ask me whatever you wish knowing more about Islam, and I will be more than honored to answer your concerns.

[Edited by Admin, please do not ask people for addresses]

salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

welcome to the website sister, :) MashaAllah Egypt is a beautiful Place, you must tell us more about Alexandria.

THanks for offering your help to us, its appreciated. However, as you may have noticed your post was edited a bit by myself, this is because as guest to the website there are a certain rules that are important to abide by.

One of those is offering to contact people, ask addresses etc. Although, im sure your offer was a genuine and sincere one, we must be careful. So, the rules are for every new member to the website.

I recommend you read the rules:
Website Rules

Again, you are really welcome here :) and its always an honour to have a Muslim join us and speak to us here.

Take Care,

Wasalam.

yaso

SORRY

asalamu aalekum brother,
Iam so sorrrrrrrrry I didnt notice that submitting emails isnt permitted!!
never going to do that again promise;)
salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam: its OK sister, :) . Dont worry about it, many new members do the same.

Its easy for you to help people using the website Forum, feel free to make any posts or threads

As you will understand, its important to gain trust and respect before having permission to contact people in any other way.

Wasalam. :)